Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Energy Architects

Awesome team to work with! You will not make a mistake by using Shoppingfeeder.

Dogs Naturally Market

Fantastic Customer service! Helpful staff, quick response times.

Welpik

We have asked for support twice and so far have been ignored.

Broadthoughts3

Awesome stuff by Henri and his team!

Msno

Changed review: Stay away.

After moving to a different solution i tried to cancel my subscription. This have not been easy. There is no option to cancel in the admin panel so you have to write email to support who does not answer.

Do not use this app, and if you as me registered your credit card, be prepared to cancel your card because the will keep trying to take your money.

Stoonli

AWESOME !!!!!

This is the best platform. I like everything about it.
Detailed reporting & manages all market places.

It's the great feed and easy to use.

Support is amazing. James always provide the best support. Gracious, James !!! Gracious, my friend !!!

Tienda 27

The world’s best Multi channel marketing and feed management platform;just keeps getting better.
James, Henri, Kurt-Welldone!

Nordgreencom

Great feed - easy integration, and brilliant support.

Berties Northampton

The support Henri offers is excellent, he is readily available and gets you set up with minimal fuss. The app is easy to use, it connects so easily with your Shopify store and is extremely robust, we haven't had any problems. It's also very well priced against other apps we've looked at. We highly recommend it.
Duncan

Skull Global

Henri offered me personalised service. I am incredibly happy with this app. Best service of any company I have experienced to date from Shopify apps!