Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

CShop.co.za | Powered by Compuclinic Solutions

Shepherd and his support team have been amazing through the process of setting up and guiding us with the use of ShopppingFeeder for Google Shopping. Simple to use interface and easy to navigate, looking forward to a great user experience.

ECOBeauty

Great app helped alot with setting up my store and google marketing
looking forward to make great sales .

Flow Hive

Made product feeds for Facebook, Instagram, Google soo much easier for our x 3 websites, thanks ShoppingFeeder!

Bunkers.com.au

Great App and quick flawless support. Required some help to truncate long descriptions & Kurt was right on it. Now an integral part of our marketing platform.

BEADED CREATIONS

A big thank you to Shepard & Collen for making this so easy for me to understand, also for taking me through each step of the way! AWESOME support from the both of them, what a pleasure to deal with this team! You guys rock! Keep Up the good work! Very happy so far!! I'm looking forward to seeing out online store visits increase, and our sales to pick up! Hope the "MOMENTUM" swings fast!
Thanks Guys!

Divas Fashions

Very happy so far!! Our online store visits have increased tremendously, and our sales have also picked up nicely. Queries and problems were sorted out immediately by this dedicated team. Thank you to Shepherd and the Shopping Feeder Team!Supper customer service, app works 100%

Agear.co.za

Really cool app... and fantastic support from their crew. Helped me link up to so many different shopping channels to get my products out to the market place. I Highly recommend it!

ecoMaster Store

There's a little learning curve to using this app, especially for persons like me who are not so techy.. But the Support compensates that. It's just amazing! Shoutout to Collen Shoko who is very helpful.. I've called him twice already for some assistance, and twice also did I get outstanding service.. And my concerns always got resolved.. Keep it up!

Oliver the Ornament

This app was very helpful when connecting my feed to ShareAsale and the live chat support was amazing.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

Looks like it would be a useful app but super complex. I couldn't even begin to try to use it without help and I'm really technically inclined. I can't speak for functionality of the app. Unfortunately a misunderstanding got in the way of any opportunity for our company to use the app as we had truly hoped. So based on the fact that the majority of others are leaving 5 stars, I will only deduct one star due to an initial experience of extreme complexity. If you are not really technically inclined in the world of product feeds, above all other attempts, contact the developer for help via support options (all other efforts will just frustrate you) and don't make the mistake of assuming support messages come to your Shopify-related email as other support tickets and developer messages do. A detailed search within my email showed that they do not. I'm not sure where they do go but I recommend checking for support messages, may be within the app?

August 22, 2019

LATEST (HAPPY) UPDATE:

I'm so glad we finally got hold of you by email as requested and you managed to find the support ticket. Please remember to use our support options over reviews for particular issues as they are more regularly monitored.

Look forward to having you as a long, happy customer.

Best,
The ShppingFeeder Team

UPDATE on your update:

We replied to you within minutes (screenshot of our support desk ticket to you - your full name redacted): https://pasteboard.co/IunqaOe.png

You didn't send your number as we had requested.

We're all busy, no-one has time to have a ping-pong review back and forth. I just want all our customers to be happy. If you're truly unhappy then so be it, I'm just putting this here to let the world know that we appreciate all our customers and we try very hard to make everyone happy. And, WE DID CONTACT YOU, and you didn't reply.

We've been in this business a long time and have had lots of reviews (thank goodness), however almost all have been fair, based on fact - good and bad. Unfortunately this review is not based on fact.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for your insightful review. We really do appreciate the time you have taken to leave it. I understand there may be confusion, and I've asked our excellent customer service team to give you a call and talk you through it all. We're going to make sure you get the most out of ShoppingFeeder.

I do admit that all the powerful functionality we offer can make it somewhat overwhelming, but we're currently working extremely hard to make it simpler to understand how to leverage all these powerful features. Please also be sure to check our our help at: https://help.shoppingfeeder.com or use our live chat or support options in the app at any time.

I hope by later today we will have you all sorted!

Best,