Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Nyloon Watch Bands

Support, support, support...non existent. Careful with this app if your feeds are important to your business. They are severely understaffed and support issues are resolved sporadically. There is a function that is broken in the app where ignore variants stopped working and also the product match when you ignore variants is also broken causing issues on your website because it cannot match back to a product: https://d.pr/i/rnxCWg. The developer doesn't seem to understand that there are two parts to the Facebook feed: the feed upload and the fields in the feed so that when someone visits your site a product match happens.

August 11, 2019

Hi LaTesha,

While we do appreciate all our reviews (positive & negative), it really saddens me when we get a review like this. I do appreciate your concerns, but I can assure you we are not understaffed and our reviews attest to our focus on customer satisfaction, and we are known for going the extra mile.

Every now and then there is a problem which doesn't get the urgent attention that is required and for this I apologise. I'd be happy to talk through solutions to your problems and walk you through solving your issues.

I really want you to become a happy customer, and having a long-term, happy customer is far more important than short-term financial gain. I will contact you by email to make sure we can help you, at no charge, fix the issues that you seem to have experienced and use ShoppingFeeder for your benefit.

Look forward to working together in a positive way.

Best,
Kevin (Founder)

HIGHBORN INC

Be aware the one unlimited plan can be costly if you exceed 50k products. The price is ridiculous 7 times the current plan price. Ask them before signing up to avoid surprises.

Wonderclickshop

I give 1 star always have a problem with google merchant it stop feed many time iam give up not recommend

Welpik

We have asked for support twice and so far have been ignored.

Msno

Changed review: Stay away.

After moving to a different solution i tried to cancel my subscription. This have not been easy. There is no option to cancel in the admin panel so you have to write email to support who does not answer.

Do not use this app, and if you as me registered your credit card, be prepared to cancel your card because the will keep trying to take your money.

Grlythings

I REQUESTED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT 5 DAYS BEFORE THE NEW BILLING CYCLE... AND THEY DID NOT CANCEL MY ACCOUNT THEY STILL BILLED ME... AND NOW THEY ARE STILL BILLING ME 1 MONTH AFTER I REQUESTED TO CANCEL...

Divahairdeals Store

They tell the customers that there is a "FREE" package to try the app, but there is NO FREE PACKAGE at all. You have to literally have only 0-20 products existing in your store at the time of app install or else you are permanently stricken from using the "FREE" package and automatically set up for an 11.99$/mo package or higher.

I also spoke with their support team and confirmed this..

Greatest Dealz Co Za

I had promised to review my rating after 72 hr unfortunately nothing has since changed provided shopping feeder gets there money. They really add no value . They are unable to even respond to an email OR say go jump. They are always quick to provide you with lip service as to what they can do or have achieved via telephone if you are lucky to get that. I have been promised responses and emails both verbally and on text and yet nothing! I am of the strong belief that shopping feeder i grossly understaffed or they dont know what they are doing or they dont value our business They can and are good to promise heaven and earth but i ca assure you this they are unable to organise a pissup in a brewery and they are not ashamed of it and will not apologies for it! They claim to be a google partner and are able to set up your campaigns in three months or so.... we have been with them for that period and to be frank we dont know if we are Arthur or marther and yet they ask us to keep increasing the marketing budget .... When you ask Henri to put this commitment in witting one has a better chance of seeing the ghost of Christmas past than a commitment in writing. You ask for simple explanations they are unable to give this to you! luckly we have all the emails to back all this up and if the app would allow for a negative rating minus 10000 wouldn't be a fair rating at all. My suggestion is stay away from these smooth talkers unless you have money to burn or you are known in certain circles. we will share this on all platforms possible as this is daylight robbery and if anyone from shopping feeder can challenge this i am happy to show all our distatesful experience. #DONOT US SHOPPING FEEDER!

Beanbone Online

It did not worked well and I used another software. Slow, no cancellation option in menu and working out of Shopify system.

Squishy Bambinos

by far the most confusing and unfunctional google shoping data feeder. I tried installing this on a regular hp laptop and the website was not responsive to my laptop which is rediculous considering its not a mac or mobile, pretty sure all apps whether it be web or not is formatted to function and be user friendly. This is by far the worst app ive every used. Was on for not even a minute and got frustrated solely based on the interface layout.

Previous 1