Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Feed for Google Ads, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Nyloon Watch Bands

Support, support, support...non existent. Careful with this app if your feeds are important to your business. They are severely understaffed and support issues are resolved sporadically. There is a function that is broken in the app where ignore variants stopped working and also the product match when you ignore variants is also broken causing issues on your website because it cannot match back to a product: https://d.pr/i/rnxCWg. The developer doesn't seem to understand that there are two parts to the Facebook feed: the feed upload and the fields in the feed so that when someone visits your site a product match happens.

August 11, 2019

Hi LaTesha,

While we do appreciate all our reviews (positive & negative), it really saddens me when we get a review like this. I do appreciate your concerns, but I can assure you we are not understaffed and our reviews attest to our focus on customer satisfaction, and we are known for going the extra mile.

Every now and then there is a problem which doesn't get the urgent attention that is required and for this I apologise. I'd be happy to talk through solutions to your problems and walk you through solving your issues.

I really want you to become a happy customer, and having a long-term, happy customer is far more important than short-term financial gain. I will contact you by email to make sure we can help you, at no charge, fix the issues that you seem to have experienced and use ShoppingFeeder for your benefit.

Look forward to working together in a positive way.

Best,
Kevin (Founder)

HIGHBORN INC

Be aware the one unlimited plan can be costly if you exceed 50k products. The price is ridiculous 7 times the current plan price. Ask them before signing up to avoid surprises.

Wonderclickshop

I give 1 star always have a problem with google merchant it stop feed many time iam give up not recommend

Welpik

We have asked for support twice and so far have been ignored.

Msno

Changed review: Stay away.

After moving to a different solution i tried to cancel my subscription. This have not been easy. There is no option to cancel in the admin panel so you have to write email to support who does not answer.

Do not use this app, and if you as me registered your credit card, be prepared to cancel your card because the will keep trying to take your money.

Grlythings

I REQUESTED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT 5 DAYS BEFORE THE NEW BILLING CYCLE... AND THEY DID NOT CANCEL MY ACCOUNT THEY STILL BILLED ME... AND NOW THEY ARE STILL BILLING ME 1 MONTH AFTER I REQUESTED TO CANCEL...

Divahairdeals Store

They tell the customers that there is a "FREE" package to try the app, but there is NO FREE PACKAGE at all. You have to literally have only 0-20 products existing in your store at the time of app install or else you are permanently stricken from using the "FREE" package and automatically set up for an 11.99$/mo package or higher.

I also spoke with their support team and confirmed this..

Beanbone Online

It did not worked well and I used another software. Slow, no cancellation option in menu and working out of Shopify system.

Squishy Bambinos

by far the most confusing and unfunctional google shoping data feeder. I tried installing this on a regular hp laptop and the website was not responsive to my laptop which is rediculous considering its not a mac or mobile, pretty sure all apps whether it be web or not is formatted to function and be user friendly. This is by far the worst app ive every used. Was on for not even a minute and got frustrated solely based on the interface layout.

Houseofdogs No

WARNING: This app continues to charge you even if you delete it from your shop! It looked fine on the first shop, because we got help to set it up. BUT! We got second shop and did not get help to set the app the second time, the app is rather incomprehensive, so you will need help to set it up, and if they don't help you, you are stuck. So, finally after several weeks of trying to get help, we deleted the app and found another one. BUT: It is still charging you for the app! And they are not answering on emails, and there is no possibility to delete your account in the app.
WARNING!