Google Shopping Feed Advanced

Google Shopping Feed Advanced

From $11.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
ShoppingFeeder
4.8
Edited March 10, 2020

This is an updated review: I struggled to understand how shopping feeder worked. I was not sure that I was doing the right thing and I did not know how to check on the progress of my Ad. Colen got back to me and we had a video screen shared conversation. He was very patient. He explained to me what I did not understand and explained to me how to manage my labels. He gave me some pointers regarding how to maximise my presence on Google. Now, I feel that I am on the right track and I have a better understanding of all this. Now, I just need to see how this Ad is going to perform. Only time will tell.

La French Maison
Time spent using app: 3 months
ShoppingFeeder replied April 25, 2020

Merci beaucoup! I'm so glad you experienced great service. If you need further help with managing your ad campaigns, please don't hesitate to get in touch. As you know, we have Google Ads experts waiting to help. Hopefully once you see success we can improve this review to 5-stars! :-)

March 6, 2020

Thank you Collen - You persevered with me and were very helpful in setting up my system.
I do appreciate it!

Security Superstore
Time spent using app: 5 months
ShoppingFeeder replied April 25, 2020

So glad you had a great experience! I'm sure our team will keep working just as hard to get this to a 5-star review! :-)

Edited August 26, 2019

Looks like it would be a useful app but super complex. I couldn't even begin to try to use it without help and I'm really technically inclined. I can't speak for functionality of the app. Unfortunately a misunderstanding got in the way of any opportunity for our company to use the app as we had truly hoped. So based on the fact that the majority of others are leaving 5 stars, I will only deduct one star due to an initial experience of extreme complexity. If you are not really technically inclined in the world of product feeds, above all other attempts, contact the developer for help via support options (all other efforts will just frustrate you) and don't make the mistake of assuming support messages come to your Shopify-related email as other support tickets and developer messages do. A detailed search within my email showed that they do not. I'm not sure where they do go but I recommend checking for support messages, may be within the app?

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry
Time spent using app: 4 days
ShoppingFeeder replied August 22, 2019

LATEST (HAPPY) UPDATE:

I'm so glad we finally got hold of you by email as requested and you managed to find the support ticket. Please remember to use our support options over reviews for particular issues as they are more regularly monitored.

Look forward to having you as a long, happy customer.

Best,
The ShppingFeeder Team

UPDATE on your update:

We replied to you within minutes (screenshot of our support desk ticket to you - your full name redacted): https://pasteboard.co/IunqaOe.png

You didn't send your number as we had requested.

We're all busy, no-one has time to have a ping-pong review back and forth. I just want all our customers to be happy. If you're truly unhappy then so be it, I'm just putting this here to let the world know that we appreciate all our customers and we try very hard to make everyone happy. And, WE DID CONTACT YOU, and you didn't reply.

We've been in this business a long time and have had lots of reviews (thank goodness), however almost all have been fair, based on fact - good and bad. Unfortunately this review is not based on fact.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for your insightful review. We really do appreciate the time you have taken to leave it. I understand there may be confusion, and I've asked our excellent customer service team to give you a call and talk you through it all. We're going to make sure you get the most out of ShoppingFeeder.

I do admit that all the powerful functionality we offer can make it somewhat overwhelming, but we're currently working extremely hard to make it simpler to understand how to leverage all these powerful features. Please also be sure to check our our help at: https://help.shoppingfeeder.com or use our live chat or support options in the app at any time.

I hope by later today we will have you all sorted!

Best,
Kevin

August 12, 2019

I used the app for Google Merchant it is really good and their support team is always there to assist with a very quick response time

Melhor
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 12, 2019

App is great, comes with a simple and easy to use dashboard. Team is right on top of any event. Always willing to assist. Great service guys keep it up...

AutoCare