Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Feed for Google Ads, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Melhor

I used the app for Google Merchant it is really good and their support team is always there to assist with a very quick response time

AutoCare

App is great, comes with a simple and easy to use dashboard. Team is right on top of any event. Always willing to assist. Great service guys keep it up...

FirstBike Africa

I have started using the Shopping Feeder app at it works very well for us. The sales consultants are very helpful and go the extra mile to explain over the phone.

Noola

I have started using the Shopping Feeder app at it works very well for us. The sales consultants are very helpful as well.

Tucey

It was ok. Team is trying. They need to keep their marketing automation machine in check. Got lots of e-mails.

Phd Tee

Updated review for ShoppingFeeder - The team have been very supportive since we decided to continue trialling this app. There's a bit of a learning curve for us but team go the extra mile with help. They reply promptly. The app's functions are many, we are still learning and yet to go live on google shopping. But we can see why you would want to use this app. Hope to report further once we go live with google shopping.

Finagavor

Great support. Some times it works better than others. But all in all, a great app.

Creativelubs

Experience was great!
I have signed up for it and will run my online store there.