Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Avico

My interaction with Collen has been great so far and looking forward to working with you guys. This was very easy to setup with his help and hoping this channel will be a great success.

Buy Books Online SA

This must be the best service I have ever received! They hold your hand step by step all they way through..., They got me from making no sales to making sales in no time and getting lots of traffic to my store. Thank you Shopping Feeder for the excellent service.

Anaum - Test and Measurement

Excellent customer support, I tried with many other apps for shoppingfeeder but this app is amazing, my special thanks to Mr.Henry,with very good technical knowledge

OLZUMO Cool Gadgets

I have interacted with Collen and the service he gave me in assisting me to navigate shopping feeder was just amazing. I think with what he took me through I will be able to run successful ads. We activated for google ads as well as facebook ads. Takealot, bidorbuy and pricecheck he will send me links to register. A job well done Collen. Much appreciated.

absolute-fit.com

I have only had good experience from shopping feeder , also receive excellent support. I happy to recommend it to others

Shoe City

Good apps are defined by good customer service....and the customer service was great.... (Thanks Kurt)

Neutriherbs SA

Amazing App! Amazing Team over at ShoppingFeeder. Collen, you are a legend. Thanks for the amazing help.

June 11, 2020

Great having you as a customer, thanks for the positive feedback!

Playaboule

Easy to use and set up. The results in increased sales were almost immediate. Thank you for a great product.

June 11, 2020

So excited that you like our product. There's more exciting things to come. Reach out to us any time you need anything!

Nixie Active

Shoppingfeeder has amazing technical support. You can contact them at any time and they will pick up. Very helpful.

June 11, 2020

We love helping and so glad you had a good experience with our support team - they're amazing. We've got more exciting features to come. Please do reach out if ever you need anything.

The Beer Merchant

This app has been a game changer for us. We launched and connected ShoppingFeeder which was super-easy. We then subscribed to the PriceCheck channel and sent our feed to PriceCheck. We also used the easy integration with Google Merchant Center and Google Ads and created our first Smart Shopping Ad right in the ShoppingFeeder interface.

Within one day we had already generated our first few sales! This really surprised us and we weren't even ready for all the sales.

Things we loved:
1. We didn't need any developer skills to get a valid XML feed.
2. Our was/now pricing was automatically included in the feed
3. Really easy Google Merchant Center and Ads integration
4. We could manipulate our product titles and descritions per channel based on Brand and Category
5. We loved that we could add all 10 of our stores to one premium account and not pay extra.
6. Hands-on support

Things we'd like to see coming to the platform:
1. Would love to see multiple images supported in the feed
2. We'd love to be able to pay annually for the app for a small discount
3. Support for Facebook Shops

All-in-all 5/5 from us. Thanks so much to the ShoppingFeeder team.

May 29, 2020

Thanks for this amazing, super-helpful review. This will really help potential ShoppingFeeder users understand a bit more how easy it is to grow your sales with ShoppingFeeder.

You'll be please to know that we're launching support for multiple images soon! So exciting :-)

Also, we're furiously building seamless integration with Facebook Shops and also looking at annual app payment. Watch this space!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25