Notre Shopify App Store fonctionnera de manière limitée en raison d’une maintenance programmée le 11 décembre à 15 h 00 UTC. Revenez nous voir bientôt : nous serons opérationnels en un rien de temps !
Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 novembre 2023

For a year shopping gives charged me $29 a month, without making this obvious. It's the only app I have installed that doesn't display this price right under the app name in Shopify. I generated about $45 dollars in customer donations to a nonprofit each month and PAID $29 to Shopping gives + other fees each month. This is really disappointing to me. I wish they advertised this odd subscription plan (which they don't bill through Shopify, but through a separate bank account) better.

Ecoternatives
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
ShoppingGives a répondu 10 novembre 2023

We want to assure you that your concerns are important to us and would love to learn more about your feedback and overall experience, including with adjustments made to our Impact Starter plan earlier this year. Understanding that change can be challenging, our goal was to provide upfront transparent communication around these changes -- via email, phone, and on our App Store listing.

The decision to update our pricing was taken into the highest consideration, and was ultimately necessary for us to continue offering high-quality solutions and maintain our commitment to driving impact every day.

We value your partnership with ShoppingGives and are dedicated to continuously enhancing our services. As always, we are here to support you and would be happy to connect in further discussing your feedback and questions.

The ShoppingGives team

3 novembre 2023

Shopping Gives is a great app. It makes it so easy to donate to the causes I want. It makes it easy for my customers to see where their donation is going and it's automated so I don't have to do extra work. I am so happy that I found this app and it's been so smooth to navigate. I love how I can use different products to donate to certain causes. If you want to use your brand to donate, I highly suggest using this app.

Shalom Clothing
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 novembre 2023

Great app with all the options you need! Easy to install, configure, and use. The team at ShoppingGives also provides fantastic support.

GEAR UP ISRAEL
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 juillet 2023

I love the ability to give back both financially and with my time, as now a mother of 4 I am unable to pay it forward with in person contributions. As the founder of bemybreastfriend, both social media and e-commerce, I am able to donate back to my favorite non profits. ShoppingGives has made this possible and the process is so easy. Having this platform implemented into my storefront has been one of my favorite additions to my store. Thank you ShoppingGives for allowing me to continue to giveback and making the process seamless.

bemybreastfriend, LLC
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 juillet 2023

I had just launched my small business, I have had Shopping Gives installed for many months. It was easy to install and looked and functioned great, after figuring out some glitches.

I created social media, print & email campaigns around this app and the causes I was highlighting, and then out of nowhere the company take it from FREE to over $300 per year, plus a small percent of my sales.

I get that to keep this app running smoothly a monthly fee might be incurred down the line but for very small businesses that want to launch with Giving at the center of their business and with very little volume this is incredibly expensive.

I've had to delete all my campaigns along with the app because I just could not afford this being so new. I'm currently looking for something different that I can grow with.

The app is great but do not recommend for small businesses.

Seldom Out
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
ShoppingGives a répondu 17 juillet 2023

Thank you first and foremost for your partnership, and for sharing this invaluable feedback. It is a top priority for us here at ShoppingGives to create a matchless experience for our merchant partners, and the decision to implement price changes was taken into the highest consideration. These changes were ultimately necessary for us to continue offering high-quality solutions.

Understanding you had a giving campaign planned, we would love to connect on how we can best support you and your giving goals — please reach out to hello@shoppinggives.com at your convenience and we'll be happy to further assist.

We appreciate your understanding as we work towards creating a better Giving Economy!

The ShoppingGives team

Modifié le 23 juin 2023

Imagine charging subscriptions AND taking a fee to let businesses do good in the world. What a joke. Worked great before they started double dipping to buy themselves some shiny new toys.

Since they replied saying they aren't double dipping.. here is a quote from THEIR site:

$29
per
month

Start trial
This includes:
.5% (half percent) of order total Donation Transaction Fee per donation

So they aren't taking from the donations, which is nice. But they are charging monthly, and taking a .5% of EVERY ORDER TOTAL. Greedy are we?

Jewelmak Shop
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
ShoppingGives a répondu 21 juin 2023

We welcome and appreciate your feedback and would love to learn more about your overall experience with the adjustments to our Impact Starter plan. Our goal was to provide upfront transparent communication around these changes, providing emails 2-months in advance. We understand that change can be challenging, and we want to assure you that your concerns are important to us.

I want to note that 100% of the donations pledged go to the nonprofit. We never deduct fees from donations. The decision to implement price changes was taken into the highest consideration, but it was necessary for us to continue offering high-quality solutions and maintain our commitment to inspire purpose every day.

We believe that these changes will ultimately benefit our valued partners by helping them grow both their businesses as well as their impact. We want to assure you that we value your partnership with ShoppingGives, and we are dedicated to continuously enhancing our services to meet your needs.

We are here to support you every step of the way and are more than happy to address any questions or concerns you may have about the changes — to provide us with additional feedback, please email hello@shoppinggives.com.

We truly appreciate your understanding and continued support as we work towards creating a better Giving Economy together.

The ShoppingGives Team

Modifié le 1 juin 2023

We're shocked about the last two reviews below - ShoppingGives has been an invaluable partner in our post-purchase marketing efforts, providing us the flexibility and support to engage customers with a true value-add through their buying journey. This isn't just an app - this is a TEAM and a PLATFORM.

From the start, we've been pleased with not just the service, but the knowledge and capability of each individual on the SG Team. Anytime we need help or would like more information on results, they don't hesitate to provide the support we need.

Thanks to ShoppingGives, we've had thousands of donations claimed by customers without a hitch from SG. We've been working with their team for over a year now and have been able to scale our business (and charitable donations), and there's still opportunity to continue growing! They do the heavy lifting for you - and you just craft the customer experience you'd like to deliver.

Put frankly, the over 100 5-Star reviews are correct. We're confident in ShoppingGives and we will continue to grow our partnership together in the future as they consistently improve their product offerings, features, reporting, and growth strategies. 10/10 we recommend.

Thank you team.

YouCopia
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2023

I recently tried out the "Shopping Gives" app and unfortunately, I have to give it a 3-star rating. Initially, I was excited about the concept of the app - taking a portion of each sale and donating it to non-profits. It seemed like a great way to give back without any extra cost to me or my customers. However, I recently received an email from the app stating that they will now be charging $29 a month regardless of order volume or donations made.

What's most frustrating is that there was no warning about this cost when I first downloaded the app. If I had known that they would start charging a monthly fee, I would have never bothered with this app in the first place. And to make matters worse, I don't even understand what the $29 is going towards, since my customers are already having their donations donated.

Overall, I'm very disappointed with this app and will be uninstalling it immediately. I'll be on the lookout for other apps that allow me to donate to non-profits without any hidden costs or fees.

Athens and Company
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
ShoppingGives a répondu 8 mai 2023

First, we'd like to thank you for using our ShoppingGives app to drive your social impact efforts — we welcome and appreciate your feedback and want to better learn about your overall experience based on the upcoming adjustments to our Impact Starter plan and if there was something specific we had not previously addressed. We understand that change can be challenging, and we want to assure you that your concerns are important to us.

At ShoppingGives, we are constantly striving to provide the best service to our merchant partners. The decision to implement price changes was taken into the highest consideration, but it was necessary for us to continue offering high-quality solutions and maintain our commitment to inspire purpose every day. We believe that these changes will ultimately benefit our valued partners by helping them grow both their businesses as well as their impact.

We want to assure you that we value your partnership with ShoppingGives, and we are dedicated to continuously enhancing our services to meet your needs. We are here to support you every step of the way and are more than happy to address any questions or concerns you may have about the upcoming changes — to provide us with additional feedback, please email hello@shoppinggives.com.

The ShoppingGives Team

14 juin 2019

Super easy to install and great customer support from the shopping gives team. I would highly recommend

CHCG
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 août 2019

We've been wanting to add a giving component to our customers for a long while now. Change Commerce has given us the ability to bring this vision to life very quickly. The team has been the absolute best in helping us get the app launched - best support and teamwork we have ever seen from a shopify app developer. Highly recommended.

The Christmas Light Emporium
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
ShoppingGives a répondu 4 septembre 2019

Happy you found us!!! We are excited to help activate this holiday season with you! If you have any questions or need any additional support, do not hesitate to reach out.