Classificação geral
4,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de maio de 2024

We have been using this app for the the past two months in our retail store and launched our online campaign this month. The Shopping Gives team is very responsive to any questions we have regarding installation and configuring the app as well working with to help set up the non-profits we want to support to ensure they are receiving their donations. Very supportive team and great to work with overall!

Cabot Creamery
3 meses usando o app
3 de novembro de 2023

Shopping Gives is a great app. It makes it so easy to donate to the causes I want. It makes it easy for my customers to see where their donation is going and it's automated so I don't have to do extra work. I am so happy that I found this app and it's been so smooth to navigate. I love how I can use different products to donate to certain causes. If you want to use your brand to donate, I highly suggest using this app.

Shalom Clothing
8 meses usando o app
24 de julho de 2023

I love the ability to give back both financially and with my time, as now a mother of 4 I am unable to pay it forward with in person contributions. As the founder of bemybreastfriend, both social media and e-commerce, I am able to donate back to my favorite non profits. ShoppingGives has made this possible and the process is so easy. Having this platform implemented into my storefront has been one of my favorite additions to my store. Thank you ShoppingGives for allowing me to continue to giveback and making the process seamless.

bemybreastfriend, LLC
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
14 de novembro de 2023

Great app with all the options you need! Easy to install, configure, and use. The team at ShoppingGives also provides fantastic support.

GEAR UP ISRAEL
9 dias usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2020

Amazing product and even better customer service. Ronny and his team go above and beyond their scope of work and help in any way they can. Could not recommend more.

Highline Wellness
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
4 de junho de 2020

Great app! Great Customer service!. They really make an impact, thank you!
We are honor and very happy to collaborate with shoppinggives.

VESIICA
Espanha
Quase 4 anos usando o app
ShoppingGives deixou uma resposta 23 de junho de 2020

Thanks so much for your partnership!

Data de edição: 24 de fevereiro de 2020

Giving back is such an big part of our business. This app makes it EASY! Support is outstanding!

Island Thyme Soap Company
18 de novembro de 2019

This app has been great for our business! The developer and customer service we're very easy to work with and very helpful! Easy setup and integration. Could not recommend more!

The Jewelry Bx
13 de fevereiro de 2020

Finally an app that allows my customers to select where the donations are made to! Love this app!!!! And the ability to set different donation rates is amazing! Had a minor issue and Savanah, Sam and Ronny were all are so helpful and so easy to work with! GREAT APP! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Equestrian Chic Boutique
9 de dezembro de 2019

We could not be happier with the user interface, the level of support we got when setting up, or the support since. This team is truly outstanding in every way. Highly highly recommend.

Small Pet Select U.S.