POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

The Future Trend®

I used this app to increase my conversions and it really helped. very useful app. i will highly recommend everyone to install this app to your store and increase your conversion rate.

Zoey and Opal

So far set up has been really easy, customer support has been quick, and I like the ability to adjust timing of pop ups.

Monétaire Echange

just gettting started so i am new to using apps so iwill have t re review later on down the line and give my honest opinion

Sweet Face

Very cool app! Good customers service. Social proof is a must if you want to sell products on Shopify, and POP! helps you do that very easily. No FOMO, just social proof.

Not Wasted

Love that it shows the activity on my site to help encourage other sales! Easy to use and many neat features.

Turquoisen

Amazing app to build trust among new customers. The app dashboard is clean and intuitive. Definitely recommended for all the stores.

August 3, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review, We always strive to be there for our app users and assist them, Do let us know if you ever need help :)

-Waqas.

The Closet Room

I love this app! It looks very professional and has helped with sale increases. I highly recommend this app.

Ophieur

offers a lot of different pop ups that will create impulse purchases. 10/10 highly recommended. easy to use as well.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for recommending POP! to other store owners and sharing how the app helps your business :)

You can find us in live chat if you need assistance in the future!

- Judith C.

Full Moon Fruits

This app is super easy to use and lots of customizations are available! It's been a great addition to our shop!

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and allowing us to be part of your business :)

Reach out on live chat if you need further assistance.

- Judith C.

Cleva Collections

this app is awesome. i will be using it for a long time. Customer service is great too. dont have much to say yet cause i just downloaded it but so far i like it.

August 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela