POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Silknlove

This app is super easy to navigate. Hoping this helps with some more conversions! They have a free plan available which is perfect for starter small businesses.

June 11, 2021

Awesome! We couldn't be more thankful :D

Your kind words and experience encourage the team to work harder and build a better product for store owners to enjoy!

- CartKit Team

AcnhExpress

It makes your shop look very active and trust worthy when there's other customers buying things from you.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing this! We love seeing how the app helps every store.

If you need assistance, reach out in chat or via email at salespop@cartkit.com

Mentallity

So far so good, no complaints here! I haven't used it long but seems like all the features are here that you will need.

June 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about POP! Your words help to encourage the team to continue to work harder :D

Thanks again!

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

I saw this app on a competitor's website, I believe this app will definitely boost sales as customers and potential customers will have an idea about the best-selling products.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your confidence and trust in our services. Rest assured that we will strive harder to meet your expectations.

Jenny I,

Horse Torque Saddlery

This app is a game changer. Have increased sales by at least 50%. Definitely a must have for any business owner.

June 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our review. Great to know that we were able to help you in pole-vaulting your sales. Your commendation really is uplifting for us to strive and enhance more in our apps features as well as the after-sales support.

-Jenny I.

mybeautifuldetails

Pretty decent app In my humble opinion. Gets the job done smoothly. It does what it is advertised to do .

June 8, 2021

Thank you! We're glad that you chose POP! to display activity in your store. We'll continue to work hard so that your experience continues to be positive and better every time :)

2Real

This was a very nice app. I will continue to use this for my business to build and grow my customer base.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review! We hope you see a lot of benefit in your business due to this! :D

Regards,

K Luxe Wear

Love this app! I use it to show proof of sales and cart additions in my store. It also gives customers a level of comfort to buy from our store.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for the kind review. We hope it helps increase sales for your store.

Best,

Naber Comfort Food Marketplace

Love the app. Very user friendly. It's nice that you can customize the layout and text shown on the pop up. Customer service is responsive and helpful.
Highly recommend.

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the positive feedback!

Feel free to reach out if you have any more concerns or queries.

Best,

The Minxy Label

A really great app. Customer service is the quickest and most efficient I have ever used. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to help increase their sales and engagement

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for participating in our review. It's such an honor to know that we are able to assist you based on your degree of satisfaction.

- Jenny