Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

FancyButFunctional

Works well, and more economical than other similar options. It is able to have 2 pops, but that is all I need right now for starting my shops.

MassageMachine

i don't understand. i choose Free plan but im charged $29 USDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

March 4, 2020

Hi, it seems your free trial expired. We've reached out to you via email with more info :)

Update: It seems there was some confusion around the Free Trial & the Free Plan. We have reached out to this customer to clarify.

Dog Lover

I used this app to boost my conversion by showing social proof in my store to new vistors. One of the best way to create trust to your brand....

BarBella Co.

I used this app to help me achieve sales. As someone that is easily distracted the Pop up notifications help keep my attention.

#issaQUEENcollection

Once understanding the terms of this app, I understand that it is great and probably more useful once your store accumulates a larger amount of visits or sales. Nevertheless, customer support is AMAZING..best turnaround with email replies than I have ever seen. I cant wait until my store grows, so that this app is even more beneficial.

DrBluePen

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi

MassageNexus™

very good app for social proof, definitely helps to convert the visitors into buyers. social prood is important when your starting out

E-cologie

The team is very responsive to emails and very nice. You can use the application easily even with a small English base.

MichaelStore

the app is very useful. i used it for social proof in my web site and it works well. thank you very much.

Emoji Melts

I signed up for this app to see how it could help my store. I signed up for the FREE plan. However, after checking my billing in Shopify, this app has billed me $29... I haven't had anywhere near 1,000 visitors and I haven't used any of their extra features, either. This app has been uninstalled on my store as of today and I want the $29 charge removed as well.

I will update my review based on how customer service handles my request.

02/04/2020 UPDATE: Apparently I can't read because I missed all the places where the app shows you how to sign up for the free plan. However, Jason and Judith responded to me in courteous fashion, even though I may not have treated the same. Just because I can't read, that isn't their problem and my review shouldn't be a reflection of my issues, but of them.

Because of that, I will give the app 5 stars. Not for the actual usage, but purely based on how customer support responded to me and resolved my issue.

A big thank you to Jason & Judith :-)