POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Keagan and Co

The app is nice and lets people know what people gravitate for. I like the fact that it helps my customers find the perfect product for them.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share a review! It truly means a lot to everyone on the team. We'll always be here if you need any assistance. Stay safe!

GET STRONG

Beautifully done app. Just installed it today and has already boosted our sales by 25% over yesterday's sales. The only change to the store today was adding this app.

September 24, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback, assisting our users, and having great customer service is one of our top priorities. We are available 24/7 if you need assistance :)

Best,
Muhammad.

Zentaline

This app is sooo amazing! It allows customers to feel the sense of urgency when it comes to purchasing from your site. I love being able to customize it to my likings and it giving a very clean, stylish look on my site. Working with my techicial advisor Anna has been incredible! She was able to pinpoint my needs when it came to using the service and I absolutely love it here!

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

BurgerFit

We love this app because it creates a sense of urgency for customers looking at our shop! It's especially great around the holidays when we have more traffic than usual!

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly mean a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

- Micah

BaywoodAudio.com

so simple to use and has already increased sale conversions! Customer support is super nice as well, they helped immediately.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. Rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Trade Armour

Really good app with good customer support. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to boost their revenue.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are always trying for more ways increase our users sales, Do let us if you need assistance :)

-Waqas.

CapSpot

This app is pretty cool. Shows potential customers that other people have purchases the products and makes them want to purchase them as well.

September 22, 2021

We appreciate your review and we are glad to hear that you find our app useful for your store, Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips. :)

-Waqas.

Lotus Cases

The customer service is nice! They are here to help you with anything. Great app! It makes my online shop look more authentic.

September 21, 2021

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Chrissy's Cruisin' Creations

My customers love being able to see what everyone is buying. They get to see what the hot items are and often find things they didn’t know they needed!

September 24, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. Assisting our users, and having great customer service is one of our top priorities. We are available 24/7 if you need assistance :)

Regards,
Muhammad.

CantinhoDaAlexandra

j'ai utilisé cette aplication pour faire apparaitre de pop ups et c'est très bien, bon attendiment .

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

- Micah