POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Djo Shop

kkhhhh ojhbu hkbbhkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Uk unlimited

i would like not to have to send a review when ive not even started bit checky dnt u think.........................................................................

JELLY CONTACTS

dont use this, started showing random items that i didnt even sell on my website as popups, with customers names like 'AHSHDJA'

beware, broken app

September 5, 2019

Hello, we had a recent bug which was resolved immediately. We've reached out to you separately to resolve this issue. Please reach out to us if you have any other questions.

kaypeebaby

Why would I know what to rate, I have just installed the app and have no experience on using it, maybe give us a couple of days

LARSOC REPUBLIC

App must be rated in order for it to actually work? I'll most likely be uninstalling later after I get to see if it works or not...

Mattie and Mase

For some reason I'm unable to toggle to enable. Every time I try to click the button it just says that the app is disabled.

KdoStore

App stopped working after 4 days. I tried to reinstall it but it was impossible. I had to remove it and choose another one better.

KingsWarehouse

Didn't work and no support. Said someone would get back to me in 30 minutes. No one ever did. Went with another which worked straight away

Shopify

I used this app to help boost my product, I also used this app to get a notification. And this is my first time using it.

2kprime

Ruim, dificil de mexer e ainda não entrega o prometido.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ