POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Favor Kreations

I used this app to help me see where customers are shopping from and what items they were choosen to purchase.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience with other store owners. I'm sure everyone will find this helpful :)

Canvast Supply Co.

It's actually working! Converting visitors to customers! Very excited to see how it performs over the months.

July 20, 2021

And we're very excited to be part of your business! Thank you for allowing us to help you :)

WETLOOK LIPGLOSS

I used this app today for the purpose of getting more customers. I think it's working just fine for free and you should try it too!

July 21, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Laila's Essentials

it is a little difficult to personalize but the rep was able to assist with what i needed. I wanted a color change and she slowed down the pops up so it is now visible

July 20, 2021

Oh, thanks for your feedback! We're sharing this with our Product team to determine how can the UX/UI be improved :)

You will always find someone available to help!

All Tied Up

This app has been amazing for me. So user friendly and did everything I wanted and more. Customer service is second to none also

July 20, 2021

Wow, thanks for the compliment! It was a pleasure helping you out! I apologize for replying until now.

Rugabub

We have used this app basically from the start and we love it! A bit pricey, and we had to stop it a few times, but we do think it is a great app.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for sticking with us! I apologize for replying until now.

If you even need to discuss a custom plan or need to pause your subscription, just reach out via live chat! It would be a pleasure to help someone that has been with us since the beginning :)

AlunigPH

This app is very nice and easy to use, we also appreciate how quick and efficient its customer service!

Eyesy

Love it a really good product. I use it in all my stores. Highly recommend it and will continue using it in the future. Possibly an upgraded version for extra $ but more features and a branded look?

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review, we are honored that you use our app for all your stores. Feel free to contact us if you'd like to discuss custom plans for the stores.

Best,
Muhammad.

MODERNOLTD

I use the app to boost my sale. It really contribute to make more sale. You have possibility to set up the pops up in different page, that is a good option you can consider according to the marketing strategy.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review, we are honored that you found our app helping boost your sales.

Best,
Muhammad.

Sveeve

I highly recommend this great app. If you want to sell more you should get this app now. The support team is awesome as well :)

July 4, 2021

We appreciate the wonderful review! We hope this app gets you a lot of sales.

You contact us anytime if you need assistance :)

-Waqas.