POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Ma Vahiné 🌸

App is not working good - images are not showing. I asked for help but no answer. Not recommended sorry

fitguru.ro

Full of bugs.

- I notified support about a simple thing, that the pop-up shows however you can't close it when you push the X like it should... nothing was fixed until now, several days later
- meanwhile the popup window DOES NOT SHOW any more in any way, so a few days later it simply stopped working completely even tho' it's enabled.

I am using a Shopify standard theme, Minimal.

Valhalla Leathers

Works great...until it completely wipes your theme and makes you start from scratch. I don't know why or how but I'm having to rebuild my whole store because of this app.

athletesarmour

Do not use this app. Once I installed the app I noticed a "empty white bar" across the whole bottom of the home page, visible on desktop and mobile. After uninstalling the app the White bar is still there and you can go to my site and see it for yourself. Contacted support and they have to get back to me about it. I have to either find and edit the code manually or completely change themes now since their support team wont get back to me.

Zuntree London New York Madrid

Suddenly it started to randomly show the customers name in the pop-ups, without me having changed any settings (Anonymize is ON). Even after having uninstalled the app and cleared the cache in the browser it continues to show. I regret installing it as I now get angry complaints from customers from small villages with characteristic names, making it easy to identify them. WARNING!!!

Fun Cat Lovers Store

Nice App! I chose this app in order to get notifications from my website when there are sales. Nice

RisquePassions

Still navigating thru the app, not bad so far. Not sure if my goals will be met but I'm hope full it'll do the job.

素晴らすTee SubarasuTee

reviews are best left for post-use of the product, not as a part of finalising the installation. After receiving multiple email notifications stating I hadn't enabled it, when I actually did during installation, it was disabled as I hadn't left a review.

RYC-ONLINE

This plugin didn't work for me.
Or I don't understand how to use them.
If someone know please contact me

Blazin Beetle

well i just got this app not really sure if it works good or not. cant submit review unless it has 100 characters thats a shit move guys