POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Ever Home Goods

Good app, very nice and responsive customer service. Did the free trial just to see what it was about but forgot to change the plan to the free version. Asked for a refund and they were very polite and willing to help with the refund as well as offering additional services for new stores. If you're starting out with a new store or trying to increase conversion, this app will have some good social proof to help. Thank you!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was really nice talking to you. We really hope the app helps your business grow and attract more visitors and potential customers!

Do not hesitate to reach out, always here to help.

Thanks,

Uptown Drones

Amazing customer support! accurate data and pop-ups. will definitely recommend it if you are in for some good marketing and FOMO strategies.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're really happy you're having a great experience!

Mizuchol Jewelry

Nice app. My website looks more popular and crowded immediately after using the app. Highly Recommend, you guys shouldn't miss out.

May 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Reach out at salespop@cartkit.com if you need further help!

- Judith C

Virtuously Chic

I have no comments at the moment, but I would like to see old and new orders as an option for order pop sales.

May 14, 2021

Thank you! We appreciate that you took the time to share a review with us. It was great helping you to import previous orders into the app.

You can always contact us back at salespop@cartkit.com

- Judith C.

HeartWear Jewelry

I really like the fact that this app helps to show social proof to my site visitors. The pop ups really help add to the experience of highlighting satisfied customers and their interests.

May 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services.

Jenny

Alex Daley Designs

Very easy to use! Already helping me to convert visitors into customers. I love how it rotates through different pop ups

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Glad that our helpful links is serving it's purpose. Let us know if you have any questions :-)

--Jenny

Fluffys.nl

Great support team! Really helpful and quick replys on my questions. They helped me really good so 5/5 starrs!

May 14, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly means a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

- Judith C

ThePetSupplies

Ncie App . Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really hope it helps you boost your business! I loved your products and wish you more success.

OGcrown

Great app
Easy to use, customised Love different colors and theams. Great and quick support. Love it

May 10, 2021

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a review. This truly motivates the whole team to work harder and continue improving the app.

It was a pleasure helping you!

Thank you again! - Judith C.

BERATTI LTD

Really good app. So far have been impressed, can see the benefits already and would recommend for others

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit about your experience with the app! We're so glad to be part of your business.

If you need further help in the future, reach out at salespop@cartkit.com

Thanks again! - Judith C.