POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Pickles and Punch

I've been using Sals Pop for a while now and it's super easy to set up and their customer service is FANTASTIC whenever questions arise. Not only are they quick to respond, but super friendly, and even go above and beyond giving that little 'extra touch' to making sure their customers are well-taken care of. Highly recommend!

April 27, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.

We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us!

Best,

Cymma

This app is fantastic. It's help me grow my sales. I'm really happy to have this app on my site. Thank you !

April 26, 2021

We are super happy about your review! It means a lot :)

Let us know if you need any assistance with our app

- CartKit Team

LIFT THERAPY

Prompt Service and Understanding! I was able to reach out to them and they took care of me in a timely manner.

April 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Best,

Mundo Br Ofertas

this app is fantastic, it helped me a lot, it helped my site a lotttttt, thank you so much, thank you

April 25, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly mean a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

MakTDiff

I really liked the App and especially the support. I managed to solve the difficulty that I had in a short time! And I still liked the plan.

April 25, 2021

We are super happy about your review! It means a lot :)

Let us know if you need any assistance with our app

- CartKit Team

Rigid Tech

Awesome customer Support!! Judith Answered all my questions within like 30 seconds. Id recommend this to anyone who needs a sales popup

Classy But Sassy

I love the app and the personal service that they provide. I look forward to increased sales with having this app.

The Simplified Playroom

The paid plan seems promising. Just switched from the free plan. Glad Judith helped me out with my plan concern so efficiently

PAExpressionist

its really good & your service i really enjoyed. your support also was very helpful. they are very quickly respnd.

copacabana beachwear

And I am so glad I reached out for help.
I was here just afraid o would be charged and I was judging you guys, true story and mad. Then I said I will ask for help and I am getting this unbelievable customer from you Thomas! Which actually makes me want to succeed even more so I can have a Thomas on my team one day just to make my customers feel heard and care for like I am today! Amazing job!