POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Winterchild Jewellery

The free app has been good, it does convert into sales however, the 100 free sessions get used up early in the month so for a lot of each month, it is turned off by Sales Pop. This is fair though as they are giving me the 100 free sessions. I am not prepared to pay the Pro Plan pricing at this time but believe that it would be worthwhile to do so as it definitely did convert to actual sales.

September 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with SalesPop! We appreciate every insight.

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Micah

KEICO

20 Oct 2021 - Thank you Micah for the generosity and professional assist! Truely thankful to you. 25 Sep 2021 - This App is great and easy to use, very friendly and professional, thankful to Sally for the quick response, she's doing excellent :) It's a Wonderful app to increase sales however i feel that there can still be improvements to perfect it even further. Cheers! Sadly there's no more free plan now and only Pro Plan. None the less, Recommended if you utilize it! www.keico.sg

September 25, 2021

Thank you for your review, Keico. We're happy to be able to assist you. :) It's always our pleasure. I'll relay your feedback to our team. Also, thank you for recommending our app. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

- Sally

Sofayah

Didn't really use the app, so can't rate it accurately. But very fast and effective client support, so giving them 4 stars for it - Muhammad there found a solution in less than 10mn for a billing problem I had. Waiting now to be refunded. Will let you know.

X-MRK

I used this app for more social proof to increase my sales for my online business. My customers purchased more items and my website was trust worthy

September 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate your feedback!

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Elif By Hadia

I used the app for the free period and it works perfectly and does increase your sales. It is highly recommended to use this app as part of your strategy.

September 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate it.

Feel free to reach out if you need anything else. :D

Best,
Muhammad.

Werk It Girl Supply

The app works well, but I'm pretty upset that they automatically switched me to a paid plan without any previous warning. I suddenly received an email out of the blue saying I was charged $29 to my Shopify billing account for this app. I contacted them immediately and requested a refund since I did not give my consent for a paid plan. The support person I spoke to was trying to give me the run-around but eventually, put a refund request through for me. I will no longer be using this app.

September 24, 2021

We are really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We have sent email notifications before implementing any changes on the app. We just reached out via email and we'll be waiting for your response :)

Squared Limited

I loved how it showed not only purchases but added to carts. A bit recently you could change the color of the pop up. I do wish there was more that went with the free plan at times. It would entice me to use the app more often.

September 24, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback, assisting our users, and having great customer service is one of our top priorities. We are available 24/7 if you need assistance :)

Best,
Muhammad.

Kinky Rebelution

Haven't had any sales as yet but the app is so easy to use and the customer support is the best I've had in a while. Thanks Sales Pop :)

September 23, 2021

Thanks so much Natasha! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.
We are here for you whenever you need us!

- Micah

Tandid

I really enjoyed using this app for my store since it created more social proof for my customers to see other people buying my products

September 24, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

SMARTNEEDY™

One of the best app i never use. you will see your sale increase for sure. thanks again for the support !