POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Gamila Rugs

Amazing app. I love that you can show your customers social proof and the simple design. recommend!!

June 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you find our app useful and recommendable. Thank you.

-- Jenny I.

CBDsq

nice and easy to use cant complain! when it comes to service its quick and effective just the way you want it

June 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're always striving to make our apps as user-friendly as possible.

- Waqas.

Vmehair

good11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

June 21, 2021

If you encounter any issues please do not hesitate to let us know!

-Shiela

Farahwear.com

So far so good! Really live the idea of this. I don't get a whole lot of sales, since i've recently launched. But it makes it appear as if i'm very busy and trustable for shoppers by showing the recent sales.

June 21, 2021

We appreciate your review so much! This is one of the main reasons for POP! to exist :D

Reach out directly at salespop@cartkit.com if you ever need assistance.

- Judith C.

Nine Mile Clothing

I like it. I have never had any problems, very easy to use. You can choose the products you want to promote which is helpful. I'm on the free version.

June 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy and find the features and functions of our plan useful.

--Jenny I.

Mpress Boutique

i love the app it is very helpful to draw new customers to your site. seeing the pops from others builds confidence for the new customer to trust the company and make a purchase.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use.

Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

-Shiela

Show Some Leg

I enjoy this app. It really helps drive sales with the social proof. People tend to buy when they see others buying as well. Customer service has been great as well.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. We are glad that it helps showcase your store's legitimacy and that you found our Customer Support and Success Department prompt and helpful as well.

Regards,

Made with Diamonds

Cool app, actually the best Sales Pop app I've used so far! The customer team is really quick and professional! Strongly recommended! :)

June 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are delighted that you found the UI/UX aesthetic and much more usable than the other options you tried. :D

Do experiment with the Designs and Themes we've got, you'll love them. We have some for the major holidays as well.

And do not hesitate to reach out to us for any queries or concerns.

Best,

LOOPY

I love this app! This is what allows your website to look like the competition. It gives you the social proof you need to elevate to the next level.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and how POP! has helped your store! We love reading about it.

If you ever need assistance, we're always available for you!

- Judith C.

Celina Vera

Great App highly recommend it to anyone looking to get more sales and make more money on Shopify and their eCommerce business.

June 11, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review and recommendation. :D

We are glad it helps you boost your sales. Feel free to contact us in case of any questions or concerns.

Regards,