POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Bonsai Clothing Co

This tool was very helpful in increasing the social proof needed for visitors to feel comfortable with my store and trust in its authenticity. I do believe this store helped drive further sales. Would definitely recommend this app to other store owners.

LOLA LUXE

Fantastic! Just what I needed. Hope it helps me make more sales. We will have to see. I am hopeful. Thanks!

Classyloft

love this app. Customer service is also amazing. They solve all my inquires promptly. I highly recommend it

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

- Micah

Mindfulmazing Shop

This app is great! So easy to use and has lots of options. If you are looking for a creative app to add sales proof this is for you!

Kitty's Little Boutique

I used this app to help get more of my customers attention. Seen a big difference! Awesome app and easily accessible

September 18, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips. :)

-Waqas.

AmazeFane

i like this app its help me a lot really its a good app i really recommand for u all .............. <3

shop LEDVANCE Italia

Enjoy the experience with this app so far. Looks like we found the one we were looking for. The team is quite helpful.

Hamada Design

its new so havent used it yet but i was highly recommended it.
It seems like a great tool to bring confidence to potential customers which is a great.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your review, You can always contact us if you need any tips or suggestions. We hope this app brings in many extra sales for your store :)

-Waqas.

kesshō

This app is great is helping potential customers know which products in your stock were recently sold! I would recommend this product. I did have an issue with my bill but Anna quickly resolved it on the spot. Great customer service and great product, thanks so much!

September 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help :)

-Anna

QueensBrow

Very useful app with alot of different pops to choose from with different themes and customization options. They also have a greet customer support team!

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

-Alessandro