Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 82% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 13% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de noviembre de 2023

Amazing app, nice look and easy-very-easy to setup.

Othei
Países Bajos
4 meses usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 8 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your business! ◡̈

30 de junio de 2023

Great app! Has resulted in higher conversion rates for our website. Their customer service is also phenomenal. We'll be using SalesPop for years to come.

Aurora Heat
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 30 de junio de 2023

Thank you for trusting our app! We look forward to the coming years ◡̈

22 de julio de 2023

Disappointed to say the least , i have just noticed this app has been charging us $29 a month and it wasn't even enable, funny how they automatically add you to the paid plan after an apparent free trial that i wasn't aware of. Fine i did get an email that i just noticed by doing a history search, however i find it disappointed and sad that you would charge costumers that don't even enable or use your app. should be ashamed.

IDENTITY
Canadá
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 24 de julio de 2023

Update 01/08/2023: We reached out a few days ago via email. As you indicated in the review, an email was sent prior to implementing the changes to the account.

However, in acknowledgment of your understanding, we took the initiative to issue a refund for the last charge generated.

Please reach out to our Support Team if you need further assistance ◡̈
Hi! We are sorry about your experience. We'll be reaching out shortly to share more details about the subscription and why these charges were generated.

We'll be in touch.

25 de julio de 2023

Great app, easy to navigate and support team is very quick in removal of ads. We use it for two stores. Just awesome.

The Bloom Box
Singapur
3 meses usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 27 de julio de 2023

Thanks for reaching out to our Support Team and for sharing your experience. We appreciate it!

10 de julio de 2023

It was truly impressive to see how quickly Judith acted and responded to my request. Throughout the process, Judith demonstrated outstanding professionalism and expertise. The fast and efficient service I received truly made things easier for me and resolved my problem in no time.

Thanks again for great service!

BlissCycle
Suecia
29 días usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 11 de julio de 2023

Thanks for your kind words and for allowing us to assist you!

28 de junio de 2023

great customer service. Judith helped me. She was awesome and answered all my questions. Love the app

SHOPEGLAMOR
8 meses usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 28 de junio de 2023

Thank you for allowing us to assist you today! It was a pleasure :D

31 de julio de 2023

I am impressed with the Customer Service I have received and the willingness to help with all my questions. I can see the changes due to adding the Pops making a difference!

Shoreline Crafts
14 días usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 1 de agosto de 2023

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! We’re honored to have earned you as a customer ◡̈

19 de junio de 2023

Great app with great customer service.
Special thanks for Judith as she was very helpful.
Thanks again.

Fanciela
Egipto
6 meses usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 19 de junio de 2023

Thank you for letting us assist you today! :D

22 de junio de 2023

Great support. 5 out of 5 in rating from me. Thanks for your help!
Great support. 5 out of 5 in rating from me. Thanks for your help!

HundTandborste
Suecia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 22 de junio de 2023

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it :)

31 de mayo de 2023

Amazing app for your shopify store. Easy to use. and the best customer service via chat. 10/10 Would recommend!

No Mad
22 días usando la aplicación
Sales POP! respondió 31 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for leaving us an amazing review 😊!