SalesPop: Order & Sales Popup , 7 337 recensioner

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 maj 2020

I wanted to try out this app first for free and see how it helps for my business but once i added to my store it forces me to go on growth and pay $999 every 30 days..must be some kind of joke..

LeMed
Singapore
2 minuter användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 5 maj 2020

Hello! Our pricing starts at $29/month and we actually have a free plan available. We reached out via email to clarify this situation :)

28 november 2019

COSMIC&Co™
Spanien
En minut användning av appen
28 september 2021

I am super excited about this app! I love the social proof it provides, which is extremely important to me as a small business owner. The customer service in helping me with the installation was top notch. Thanks so much!

MAMAHOOD THE LABEL
3 maj 2018

amazing feature! Love it! Easy to use and install!

Pineappleeverything
19 augusti 2019

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Fashius Co
Filippinerna
27 november 2019

easy to use, customize, and install! great app! i have already recommended it to some friends and i just started using it.

Book Wurm
25 augusti 2019

Great app; helped me a lot to increase my sales - easy to customize - just download it you won't be disapointed

Blʌckpods
Irland
31 maj 2019

Good stuff! I enjoy this app for building up my stores brand trust and authority. Very useful for new businesses

POSTVRE
11 oktober 2018

It takes a while to get it live but it works well. It takes a while to get it live but it works well.

seekdiscomfort