SalesPop: Order & Sales Popup , 7 351 recensioner

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 augusti 2018

Uninstalling it! it doesn't let me use or create a sales pop up notification!

Beautysoul Korea
Filippinerna
2 minuter användning av appen
4 maj 2020

I wanted to try out this app first for free and see how it helps for my business but once i added to my store it forces me to go on growth and pay $999 every 30 days..must be some kind of joke..

LeMed
Singapore
2 minuter användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 5 maj 2020

Hello! Our pricing starts at $29/month and we actually have a free plan available. We reached out via email to clarify this situation :)

28 november 2019

COSMIC&Co™
Spanien
En minut användning av appen
19 augusti 2019

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Fashius Co
Filippinerna
31 maj 2019

Good stuff! I enjoy this app for building up my stores brand trust and authority. Very useful for new businesses

POSTVRE
25 augusti 2019

Great app; helped me a lot to increase my sales - easy to customize - just download it you won't be disapointed

Blʌckpods
Irland
3 maj 2018

amazing feature! Love it! Easy to use and install!

Pineappleeverything
28 september 2021

I am super excited about this app! I love the social proof it provides, which is extremely important to me as a small business owner. The customer service in helping me with the installation was top notch. Thanks so much!

MAMAHOOD THE LABEL
27 november 2019

easy to use, customize, and install! great app! i have already recommended it to some friends and i just started using it.

Book Wurm
11 oktober 2018

It takes a while to get it live but it works well. It takes a while to get it live but it works well.

seekdiscomfort