SalesPop: Order & Sales Popup , 7 328 recensioner

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 9 maj 2023

I've been using this software for a few months now and it works very well, with a very diverse and user-friendly design of functions. All in all, I think he's good!

Letfatburn
Hongkong SAR
3 månader användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 9 maj 2023

Thanks for taking your time to leave us a review! We appreciate it 🙂.

21 februari 2024

Il faudrait ajouter certaines explications plus précices concernant certaines applications, cependant le service client est très réactif et a pu m'éclairer rapidement. Ils m'ont également prolongé ma période d'essai.

BELLE BRUSH
Schweiz
Sales POP! svarade 22 februari 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! We will definitely take them into consideration. Thank you for helping us improve!

25 maj 2018

So far, looks good. Will edit after testing

Beast Gear Uk
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
5 december 2018

Great app and just what i was after. Cant wait to test it out over the next 10 days to see if it helps with online sells etc. Very easy to set up too

Identity Apparel Clothing
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
19 november 2018

looks like it works. No customization for free. They're urging you to review stuff without really getting any use of it.

bling graphix
Litauen
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
12 juli 2019

I like this app! It helps validate the authenticity of my website, so people know other people are ordering as well.

Dear Summer Boutique
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Redigerat 12 juli 2019

Le t me use it first before forcing a review damn. I dont have 100 characters worth of words for this yet.

PettitRacing.com
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
Redigerat 6 januari 2019

I used this app in order to help me create a pop up to let customers know when someone else buys a product from my store so the other customers will know my site is safe and secured and won't hesitate to buy.
I have enjoyed this app it is very useful and hopfully it will help increase my sales. i am looking forward to seeing how our sales will increase by. i can see all our products and it is looking very good.

Live Love Soca Clothing & Accessories
11 december 2018

its not intuitive to setup. Once it's working, i'm sure it'll be great, and i'm hoping it'll account for the sales I already have.

802designs
Redigerat 14 november 2018

Just started using Sales Pop on our website. It works with sales that are 2 years old. Some popup sales Apps only use sales from after the app was installed this one doesnt. Recommended

AG Autosports Store