SalesPop: Order & Sales Popup , 7 330 recensioner

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 april 2023

Great app! Let's me know what customers are doing on my website. It tells you the product they have added to cart, the city and state they are in and how many visitors you have that day and many more informative info about your site. I recommend!

Lashes2Cute
5 månader användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 28 april 2023

We greatly appreciate your awesome review! Thanks for taking the time to write this 😊.

25 juli 2023

Great app, easy to navigate and support team is very quick in removal of ads. We use it for two stores. Just awesome.

The Bloom Box
Singapore
4 månader användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 27 juli 2023

Thanks for reaching out to our Support Team and for sharing your experience. We appreciate it!

4 april 2023

Great app. We used it for quite a while in our Shopify business. I don't recall having any issues with the service.

First Generation Millionaire
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 4 april 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly appreciate it ◡̈

30 juni 2023

Great app! Has resulted in higher conversion rates for our website. Their customer service is also phenomenal. We'll be using SalesPop for years to come.

Aurora Heat
Kanada
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 30 juni 2023

Thank you for trusting our app! We look forward to the coming years ◡̈

16 februari 2024

Good Plugin and very easy to use, The chat support system very awesome!
I love it.

Gadget Pro
Indien
Sales POP! svarade 19 februari 2024

We're delighted to hear you're enjoying our app and support. Your feedback means a lot to us!
Thank you!

19 februari 2024

The app was easy to install and technical support was available and fast to solve my questions.

Omi
Mexiko
Sales POP! svarade 21 februari 2024

Thank you for the feedback, and for choosing POP! to be part of your business!

12 maj 2023

I have been very happy with the customer service I have received. All questions were answered quickly and clearly and D'Angelo was super helpful and friendly.
I have only had the app installed for 6 days so I cannot comment if there has been an increase in sales at this point.

Aura Rose Soul Guidance
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 12 maj 2023

Thank you for your great review 😊! We are happy for your feedback! We look forward to your update once you start seeing the conversions. We are also in the works of launching conversion statistics on the app's dashboard to help you track the app's conversions better. Once it's live we'll have you updated asap! Until then, have an a amazing day ahead!

10 juli 2023

It was truly impressive to see how quickly Judith acted and responded to my request. Throughout the process, Judith demonstrated outstanding professionalism and expertise. The fast and efficient service I received truly made things easier for me and resolved my problem in no time.

Thanks again for great service!

BlissCycle
Sverige
29 dagar användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 11 juli 2023

Thanks for your kind words and for allowing us to assist you!

31 juli 2023

I am impressed with the Customer Service I have received and the willingness to help with all my questions. I can see the changes due to adding the Pops making a difference!

Shoreline Crafts
14 dagar användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 1 augusti 2023

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! We’re honored to have earned you as a customer ◡̈

5 maj 2023

First and foremost, the level of customer service provided by POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop is outstanding. From the moment I reached out to inquire about their services, I was met with a prompt and professional response. The team was incredibly helpful in answering all of my questions and providing me with the information I needed to make an informed decision about working with them.

jeweldise
Marocko
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Sales POP! svarade 5 maj 2023

It's reviews like this that makes our day 😊! Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing feedback! We appreciate you 🤩!