POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Sequr Clothing

I really like this app for it's simplicity. Easy to use and helps to convert sales. Highly recommended.

The Daebak Company

Thank you for offering awesome app on shopify ! I just installed this app and just fell in love with it.

GlowingBalls.se

I have used this app across all my stores and I'll never switch it out for another one. Does the job and looks very good.

Partager PH

i really like the pop up feature and you can customize colors. hope pop ups can appear more often in my dite pages

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review, One of our goals is to make the pop-ups pleasing for the customers, Do let us know if you need assistance or have any suggestions :)

Bella Vitoria 🧿

I used this app for my shopify account, to show credibility and to show my website is a reliable source.

One Deal Products

Really good app for showing customers proof that your business is actually a business. Helps people to trust you so that they can convert.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Clthshop-Best Deals for Latest Women's Fashion Online Shopping

Great! l like it! But the price is top,if it can cheaper than now, l will use it forevery. thank you

July 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Contact us to see if we can make it work you, Let us know if you need assistance with anything else :)

Rebellious Inc.

I am new to the app but it seems like it offers everything I am currently looking for! Love how it appears like there are many visitors at your store & purchases can be seen.

July 25, 2021

We appreciate the great review, You can always contact us if you need assistance with anything. :)

Shopminidrip

nice app i really love it. cant wait to continue using this app ....................................

July 25, 2021

Thank you for the review, We're looking forward to working with you, Do let us know if you need assistance.

BEEN THAT LLC

I use this app to gain trust with my customers. I’m not sure if it helps with getting more sales because it difficult to analyze

July 20, 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with the app! We're working to add new metrics that will allow you to quickly visualize the performance of the app in your store. Stay tuned! ;)

- Judith C.