POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Emotion Pop

Time spent using app About 1 year

first i need to test this app but I´ve heard that is nice, but it´s for free what else can you ask. we´ll see then

Case Boy Classic

Location France

I love the design of the application, but it does not work, it may be necessary to first put an opinion, if I understood correctly.

orladeluxshop

Location Brazil

I have not yet had a chance to evaluate, but I have good references from him. I'll soon be able to give my honest opinion.

Authentic store br

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 39 minutes

estou testando ainda, mas parece que e um bom aplicativo para vendas online !! em breve comento o que achei

No Circum

Location Mexico

Muy bien todo funciona bien a pesar de la lentitud de los servidores me sirvió de forma eficiente para atraer a mas compradores .

ZORZ shop

Location Israel

;k'\;\';k\'\k;\hophiol;ufikryukjdtyuj56t4yj54rt5h45ft241h5er4h5a4rh64era6h45erthhsthdtfjghiojgfikhgfkhjgfiohjfioghjiofgshjposfjhpoiyhj

Myngen

Time spent using app About 2 hours

It's cool, but why it is not centred on mobile? It look ugly, Also Name of the product doesn't fit the window and many dots ...
Someone from New Yo.....
just purchased Dog-Bot...

How to change circle avatar to squared? My product cuts in important part, which look ugly! Please help!
P.S. Also it missing Add-to-Cart notifications.

Easy Zen Yoga

Location South Africa

its a very easy app to use hopefully it will help increase my profit on my shop as it promise to help.

guitarmetrics

good app, hope it increases my sales. very good templates to choose from and very nice integration with shopify

Unique and owesome

Location North Macedonia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

i used this up for my first store as a neebie just instaled with my first shop so hopefully its gonna run good.