Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

No Circum

Muy bien todo funciona bien a pesar de la lentitud de los servidores me sirvió de forma eficiente para atraer a mas compradores .

ZORZ shop

;k'\;\';k\'\k;\hophiol;ufikryukjdtyuj56t4yj54rt5h45ft241h5er4h5a4rh64era6h45erthhsthdtfjghiojgfikhgfkhjgfiohjfioghjiofgshjposfjhpoiyhj

Myngen

It's cool, but why it is not centred on mobile? It look ugly, Also Name of the product doesn't fit the window and many dots ...
Someone from New Yo.....
just purchased Dog-Bot...

How to change circle avatar to squared? My product cuts in important part, which look ugly! Please help!
P.S. Also it missing Add-to-Cart notifications.

Easy Zen Yoga

its a very easy app to use hopefully it will help increase my profit on my shop as it promise to help.

guitarmetrics

good app, hope it increases my sales. very good templates to choose from and very nice integration with shopify

Unique and owesome

i used this up for my first store as a neebie just instaled with my first shop so hopefully its gonna run good.

Leaflyjewels

My App wasnt showing my popup reviews and it was more more than a month. Nevertheless I have just got the app to work. Let's test and get results.

Champ de Fleurs Skincare

I want to disable the online button but it doesn't work. I hope to get this issue fixed soon because it looks great already

Hair Culture Outlet

Its asking me to leave a review before i have done anything... so not sure, Yet, but hopefully its great

ProductCafeNZ

good app make me happy yayyyy eubfehrbjb me take up words now me silly yes ahhahahha lol get to 100 fkj