POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

The Clinic Lahore

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 7 minutes

I love this app as this application is pretty good for the beginners and trust me by using this app.

MainLee Candles

easy to use! easy setup! I know that these have influenced me to buy on other sites, so I am sure it will do the same for me.

Creative Contracts

Time spent using app About 2 years

Super easy to setup -- it didn't initially recognize my previous sales -- but I was able to fix that and update colors -- easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Dublaz

Location Peru
Time spent using app 34 minutes

thank you esential app lakslaksd laksajsbd asjdkajsdn akajs ajsda ajsdhkajsdhak kajsdkajshd asjdak dakjsh

Beautifully Urz Boutique

I plan to use this app to help me grow my business but I will not pay anyone a thousand dollars??? The price is what i dont enjoy you want people to be encouraged to use your apps you created not get depressed because the prices are out of this world this should be 7.99/month not 30 to a thousand dollars.

specialistes fdj

Location Spain

I used this app and there is good for the job. Useful and practical I recommend that but warning with the cost after the test

Our Little Secret Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Would be nice if choosing plan and price was more convenient. Otherwise no complaints! I'm excited to see how this helps my conversion rate.

Noel Toys

cool kaneflkafpamsfmnapsfnmapsomfasknfsklfnalkfnalskfnalskfnlasknlasnlasnslaknlaksnlaknsalfnlasnlanlksan

Wholesale Boxing Club Essentials

Time spent using app About 19 hours

love the app! i have really seen improvement in sales! 10/10 recommended. if you’re looking to boost your store this is it

eGadgets.pt

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is a good App. Honestly it could be more editable, but for the free plan we cannot ask for more.