POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Sales Pop-Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Build social proof and urgency with POP!

MainLee Candles

easy to use! easy setup! I know that these have influenced me to buy on other sites, so I am sure it will do the same for me.

Creative Contracts

Super easy to setup -- it didn't initially recognize my previous sales -- but I was able to fix that and update colors -- easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Dublaz

thank you esential app lakslaksd laksajsbd asjdkajsdn akajs ajsda ajsdhkajsdhak kajsdkajshd asjdak dakjsh

Beautifully Urz Boutique

I plan to use this app to help me grow my business but I will not pay anyone a thousand dollars??? The price is what i dont enjoy you want people to be encouraged to use your apps you created not get depressed because the prices are out of this world this should be 7.99/month not 30 to a thousand dollars.

specialistes fdj

I used this app and there is good for the job. Useful and practical I recommend that but warning with the cost after the test

Our Little Secret Boutique

Would be nice if choosing plan and price was more convenient. Otherwise no complaints! I'm excited to see how this helps my conversion rate.

Noel Toys

cool kaneflkafpamsfmnapsfnmapsomfasknfsklfnalkfnalskfnalskfnlasknlasnlasnslaknlaksnlaknsalfnlasnlanlksan

Wholesale Boxing Club Essentials

love the app! i have really seen improvement in sales! 10/10 recommended. if you’re looking to boost your store this is it

eGadgets.pt

It is a good App. Honestly it could be more editable, but for the free plan we cannot ask for more.

Dsw Virtual

I loved this app, really helped me to sell more on my new store, Very interesting and good job for different stores