POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Vevo Kids

I am installing this for the first time on my to Shopify store, will update if anything goes wrong.

Onegaim

Es gibt keine Deutsche Sprache ,oder deutsche Gebiete , Einstellungen müssen auch auf Deutsch sein. Sonst alles in Ordnung

Marzonline

i advise this app, its amazing really !! its helpful, good, i made a good chose to install it for my shop

ID Bamboo

j'adore l'a^pplication elle m'a permis de croitre mon business, elle est simple d'utolisation et tres pratique

HealthBodySport

I appreciate this is a great app and we need more app like that on shopify and free bc anyone doesnt have the same budget

Doog Logic

It's ok I haven't actually used it yet but I hope it works. It's ok I haven't actually used it yet but I hope it works

BIJIZ

Haven't had a chance to use the tool yet but there is a big banner saying to leave a review so here it is, ill be back in a month to updated

SameSoul Brand

Muy buena aplicacion, la mejor que he encontrado para mi pagina web, tiene varias opciones. Recomiendo

Aquatic Life Jewels

I really can't rate it right now due to the fact that I just installed it and couldn't mess with anything until I wrote a review.

Flash-Moda

No idea... I only JUST installed lol thank you so let see.. really to early before leaving a review