Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Solys Brasil

A PROPOSTA PARECE BOA MAS AINDA NÃO TESTEI EFETIVAMENTE NA MINHA LOJA. VOU FAZER O TESTE E RETORNO .

CleomarShop

utilizei o app para ajudar a dar mais confiabilidade para minha loja. Gostei de como ele faz. Deveria melhorar em mais ajuda

nathanot14

It gave me a lot of sales! I would recommend this to every one who is starting with shopify. It will give your customers a safe feeling.

Salem Style

Nice app ad i like to use in shop online.It help me a lot to boost my sales and to attract new customers. it appreaciate very well.

Oleander 19

The reason why i have this app is for social proof and to boost confidence and comfort with my buyers I like that the app looks really clean and not shady in any way.

Tesoros de ópalo

I didn't find a way to set a country list to be able to show sell from specifi country. So far seem ok and usefull.

chollodelbueno

Va muy bien, pero no me deja probarla hasta que no haga una review asi que aqui estoy escribiendo duro!

Hamasis

ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvelzon

I haven't tried the app and it forced me to write this comment. Somemore you need to write 100 characters before you can hit the submit review button

BRAKESTONE Online Store

I like this app it helps me with my orders but I don't like it forced me to leave comments. I really hate it.