POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Tesoros de ópalo

I didn't find a way to set a country list to be able to show sell from specifi country. So far seem ok and usefull.

chollodelbueno

Va muy bien, pero no me deja probarla hasta que no haga una review asi que aqui estoy escribiendo duro!

Hamasis

ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvelzon

I haven't tried the app and it forced me to write this comment. Somemore you need to write 100 characters before you can hit the submit review button

BRAKESTONE Online Store

I like this app it helps me with my orders but I don't like it forced me to leave comments. I really hate it.

watch me

very good app for biginers and professional i gona try it and i gona tel at my friends to try it to . thanks

RosesRubies

really good but i wish there was a feature where you can change the shape of the actual popup instead of having a normal default one

TribalGadgets

i like this app this far, i will try it out and see how good it is but its been pretty cool this far. its good

Revenge

Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay. Its mkay.

HighTechnoShop

Nice app, but they force you to do this review if you want to start using it. Apart from this, is a really useful app