4.7
September 10, 2019

yet to explore but so far looks good! i hope it increase sales. if it does i will return for a second review

All Urban Shop
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 8, 2019

I just downloaded this app so I will have to see if it do bring in sale so I will be back......when I see how it works then I will give a 5*

samanthascosmetics
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 8, 2019

i really like it and i would like to recommend it to others still.it has boosted my sales and hope that will continue

monster flashes
Greece
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 5, 2019

Can only rate 4 stars, the sales pop up's are not showing on mobile, yes the mobile setting is enabled in settings, 90% of my traffic is from mobile users also, not good.

iCCL
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 5, 2019

Is an app that is easy to use, can quickly access the market Helps stimulate product presentation I think it is a good app.

FASHION 2 YOU
Thailand
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 4, 2019

I use this app to achieve my sales goals. I can see a difference in my conversion rate with using this app.

Adore My Fashion
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited September 3, 2019

acabei de colocar na minha loja, irei testar e falo oque achei.
é um conceito bastante valido, pois

storealltm
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited September 4, 2019

Easy to install and configure. Can use your real sales & products unlike some other pops. Ability to use real customer first names OR "Someone" is a very thoughtful touch. Will test to see if it helps conversions but the features and execution are very well done.

A few days in and something really bad has happened with this app today. It started displaying Sales Pops that are NOT from my store. Including photos of products I do NOT sell. This seems like a very bad mistake for the app to make and it could potentially scare away some of my customers.

I tried to disable the Sales Pop app but the other products are continuing to display. Waiting on a reply from the developer.

Oktopolis
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 1, 2019

This app is very good. I eventually read a review and watch videos for this. I will be using this app many times and I will use it to my shopify store. Great development.

phileverything
Philippines
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Edited September 1, 2019

I have just installed the app, don't have any results as yet. Should increase conversions, looks good so far. Thanks

Cell Smart