POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

monster flashes

i really like it and i would like to recommend it to others still.it has boosted my sales and hope that will continue

iCCL

Can only rate 4 stars, the sales pop up's are not showing on mobile, yes the mobile setting is enabled in settings, 90% of my traffic is from mobile users also, not good.

FASHION 2 YOU

Is an app that is easy to use, can quickly access the market Helps stimulate product presentation I think it is a good app.

Adore My Fashion

I use this app to achieve my sales goals. I can see a difference in my conversion rate with using this app.

storealltm

acabei de colocar na minha loja, irei testar e falo oque achei.
é um conceito bastante valido, pois

Oktopolis

Easy to install and configure. Can use your real sales & products unlike some other pops. Ability to use real customer first names OR "Someone" is a very thoughtful touch. Will test to see if it helps conversions but the features and execution are very well done.

A few days in and something really bad has happened with this app today. It started displaying Sales Pops that are NOT from my store. Including photos of products I do NOT sell. This seems like a very bad mistake for the app to make and it could potentially scare away some of my customers.

I tried to disable the Sales Pop app but the other products are continuing to display. Waiting on a reply from the developer.

phileverything

This app is very good. I eventually read a review and watch videos for this. I will be using this app many times and I will use it to my shopify store. Great development.

Cell Smart

I have just installed the app, don't have any results as yet. Should increase conversions, looks good so far. Thanks

Learts Shop

should have the option to choose mobile and desktop alignment independently. then I'll come back and give 5 stars

nuits sereines

Provide some d not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app