Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

ElectronicsDDC

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggvvvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

LuVisionz

So far after install it seems to be working. Will update to 5 if it continues. I feel a pop up for sales is needed.

royal purple products

this was good... very helpful. will use in future
this was good... very helpful. will use in future this was good... very helpful. will use in future this was good... very helpful. will use in future

Kingy Shop

goood

SOS Outfitters

I like how you can customize the pop up box. Very helpful that users/owners have a lot of control how what the customer sees - helpful in branding the pop up box.

FortniteSkins

I used this app and it is amazing, i did not know such an app would help so much with my drop shipping business!

Victoria Aurora

I used this app to help me increase Sales. It would be nice if it let me add my own Sales Pop........

lolala

I used Sales Pop to upgrade my sales.

Wanderluxe Co

Needs more improvement.

- needs to be able to add recent purchases manually
- be able to remove the time of products purchased

EmpireLights

This app feels fairly new and a s a new user and new drop shipper, i already find things difficult but this has a simple interface but i do think it would be nicer if it had a tutorial system to teach me how to be more efficient.