POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

felinesdesigns

it was the top option in the shopify app store so i just installed it since its free. it does what it needs to so its ok i guess

i Lucky & Healthy

The pop up on the way during set up the app it kind bother while setting up the app. It should turn off the sample pop up during set up the app.

TAVIEW

The app asked me to rate , but I still don't know how to use............................................................................................

Tee's Online Shop

I love this app it is very use full especially for us who are start up and looking to build trusted a brand

MensBigO

Doesn't go back far enough when initially installed - missed early sales, a bit repetitive in its choices. Overall, it does the job.

Soulful Bliss LLC

I would love to rate this app 5 stars but unfortunately I can't. My only problem with this app is that when I sell several products within one order it just shows that someone bought 1 of a certain product instead of showing all the products that were purchased.

Limenna

I USED THIS APP FOR SOCIAL PROOF I DID NOT GET RESULT YET BUT I HAVE TO LEAVE A REVIEW BEFORE USING IT HOW SILLY IS THAT

ElectronicsDDC

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggvvvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

LuVisionz

So far after install it seems to be working. Will update to 5 if it continues. I feel a pop up for sales is needed.

royal purple products

this was good... very helpful. will use in future
this was good... very helpful. will use in future this was good... very helpful. will use in future this was good... very helpful. will use in future