Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Wanderluxe Co

Needs more improvement.

- needs to be able to add recent purchases manually
- be able to remove the time of products purchased

EmpireLights

This app feels fairly new and a s a new user and new drop shipper, i already find things difficult but this has a simple interface but i do think it would be nicer if it had a tutorial system to teach me how to be more efficient.

The Stylish Neo-Wallet

havent tested yet installing right now will see if it does work have to make a review to activate the app sdfsdfsd sdfsdfsdfsdf

www.gadgetvizz.com

good app to go, i believe it is very going to help in teams of trust.
i tried one like this which i abhorred but for this particular app i said yes
just launch it and i am convince the app will be very good

Pronto deals

Come one guys, I can't give a review after installed the app, you have to give time for testing...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks Guys

RunOutGadgets

not yet tried will try and tell you how it is , they ask me for 100 caracter and I didnt yet tried the app ,,

Premium Caps

ove it. thanks! Great app. Very easy to maneuver through!
ove it. thanks! Great app. Very easy to maneuver through!

FulfillYourDreams

I have just started using it. I have no opinion yet. Once I get some more experience, I'll write a review.

Keii

Trying to configure the app. I just can´t find the way to have an automatic pop. That would be a great function. Will come back later.

ActionFishing

GOOD GOOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOOD GOOOD GOOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD