POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Kingy Shop

goood

SOS Outfitters

I like how you can customize the pop up box. Very helpful that users/owners have a lot of control how what the customer sees - helpful in branding the pop up box.

FortniteSkins

I used this app and it is amazing, i did not know such an app would help so much with my drop shipping business!

Victoria Aurora

I used this app to help me increase Sales. It would be nice if it let me add my own Sales Pop........

lolala

I used Sales Pop to upgrade my sales.

Wanderluxe Co

Needs more improvement.

- needs to be able to add recent purchases manually
- be able to remove the time of products purchased

EmpireLights

This app feels fairly new and a s a new user and new drop shipper, i already find things difficult but this has a simple interface but i do think it would be nicer if it had a tutorial system to teach me how to be more efficient.

The Stylish Neo-Wallet

havent tested yet installing right now will see if it does work have to make a review to activate the app sdfsdfsd sdfsdfsdfsdf

www.gadgetvizz.com

good app to go, i believe it is very going to help in teams of trust.
i tried one like this which i abhorred but for this particular app i said yes
just launch it and i am convince the app will be very good

Pronto deals

Come one guys, I can't give a review after installed the app, you have to give time for testing...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa