Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

clovepeak

The application is not to user friendly, because it's can't create pop up sales to boost the sales.

KenJieph.com

THIS SALES POP IS HELPFUL TO ME SPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE VISIT MY WEBSITE THATS WHY I GAVE AN 5 STARS IN YOUR APP

The Blue Macaw

STILL LEARNING IT ...............................................................................................................................................

Backzooka

vnjgffh dsda. dda das. dsad sadasd asdsamdaikdnsamdsmdksadmmsadmsadskadosamdmsak .d sa. sadasdsa asd as s

Secret Shapes

testing out the app not sure if i like it or not. still need to figure out settings and what not. not everything is labeled.

Trendy And Bling

New version of this app isn't well as older one, some of my recent pop records was lost please fixed ASAP

Wregon

i liked this app at first it was good but after a few it started to show verified by their company and it ruines conversion rate

DangerousDollsClothing

Terrible support , App doesn't work right, took a week for non English speaking support to get back to me

Positively Organic Skincare

I only installed this app so too soon to see if it increases our sales or not. I would prefer to review after a month of use.

Fashion Law

i used this app to help me working in my buisness, i really like it , it would be nice if it did better