POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Euphoria

This app is great for getting more website engagement and more specificaly creating trust within your customers

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Michele Antionette Shop

i am not very tech savvy & it was not that easy to navigate for me but hopefully tech support will help

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words,
We're available to help our users 24/7, Do let us know if you ever need any assistance :)

-Muhammad.

DoNerdola

O aplicativo é muito bom, mas poderia haver opção de tradução para o português..................................................................

November 5, 2021

Obrigado por sua avaliação, Esperamos que este aplicativo gere muitas vendas extras.

Deixe-nos saber se você precisar de alguma dica ou ajuda. :)

Samurai 360 Slicer

I saw the potential in the app. It's very clean and easy to use. Doesn't look spammy like most. I don't know that it increases product sales but definitely places Jones Effect into place when one of my stores is selling. This works best on services or courses (high ticket) My rating went down after I kept getting charged after 7 days the premium trial ended and now it's only 90 days for a free trial. They're very good and understanding about refunds. Just can't say I will stay with them after this. I need to test my stores, sometimes put them under development, or transfer....anyway, I didn't like having to search all over my stores for a couple of unknown charges this month. Apparently they sent out emails before their policy change, but again that store was down for the moment. Anyway, so Long Great App!
Edit: GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Above an beyond!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your honest review! We always welcome our user
's feedback, We'll work harder to make this app even better.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any further assistance or help. :)

bohobe +home

Probably the app is very useful but I didnt try all the features, however I got charged for $29 with no consent, I requested a refund and they helped me right away.

Globe Traveler Store

I like the app and its features (I tried the free version) but I think the price for the growth plan is high. Responsive customer service.

Shop Most Apparel

This app helped me collect emails from customers in a beautiful way. While I really love this app, I am still testing it out. and I will be sure to come back to see the results of how well its doing when my store has more traffic!

October 9, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.
We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

-Anna

Q.B.M.V

I just downloaded this app and install was a breeze customer service was awesome the first impression is everything I am looking for functionality can't really comment on just literally downloading but if it works with no issues all definitely be worth 5 stars

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, We appreciate the honest feedback.
Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips to boost your sales with this app :)

GemluxesGB

This is my first day using this app but so far so good!. It seems very easy to use. The only issue is the pricing monthly fees are a lot but if it helps then I am all in!!

October 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use.

Please feel free to reach us anytime, we'd be more than happy to assist you with your concern.

-Shiela

QiLifeStore.com

Awesome app! Awesome customer service as well. They answer quick and they will help you through it all

October 1, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with anything :)