POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Toba

Good app, good support! I just started using it, so looking forward seeing those sales popping! Greets

November 28, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, We hope this app brings in a lot of unwanted sales for your store.

We are available 24/7 for your assistance :)

Tremaire

Great customer service. Had an issue and it was solved in minutes. It's a decent app and I recommend giving it a try if you can afford it.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review!

We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

SJP Metal Works, LLC

Very helpful and kind customer service. I think the $29 cost is a bit steep for what you are getting.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We appreciate your feedback and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

DA Gamers Store

Me ha parecido una buena aplicación, el único detalle por el que le pongo 4 estrellas es que su plan cambió y no me enteré. Por lo cual tuve cobros elevados que no esperaba, sin embargo su servicio a cliente fue rápido y me ayudo a ajustar la tarifa.

November 23, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu aporte! Estamos encantados de saber que le gusta nuestra aplicación. Transmitiré sus comentarios a nuestro equipo. Queremos asegurarnos de que se escuche su voz mientras continuamos mejorando nuestra aplicación y servicio.

Estamos aquí para ti en cualquier momento.

-Sally

SDesirebrand

great layout, customer service was quick with pulling in my previous orders and responding quickly. The app is a bit pricey which is why I took of 1 star but if it helps with my conversion over the next 7 days I will keep it.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

FigureArt Store

Customer service is perfect. We had a billing issue , they solve this problem within few minutes and offered a free three months. We trust that this app will help and support our store for more sale and customers

November 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience, We are glad by how much you like the app.

Euphoria

This app is great for getting more website engagement and more specificaly creating trust within your customers

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

Michele Antionette Shop

i am not very tech savvy & it was not that easy to navigate for me but hopefully tech support will help

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words,
We're available to help our users 24/7, Do let us know if you ever need any assistance :)

-Muhammad.

DoNerdola

O aplicativo é muito bom, mas poderia haver opção de tradução para o português..................................................................

November 5, 2021

Obrigado por sua avaliação, Esperamos que este aplicativo gere muitas vendas extras.

Deixe-nos saber se você precisar de alguma dica ou ajuda. :)

Samurai 360 Slicer

I saw the potential in the app. It's very clean and easy to use. Doesn't look spammy like most. I don't know that it increases product sales but definitely places Jones Effect into place when one of my stores is selling. This works best on services or courses (high ticket) My rating went down after I kept getting charged after 7 days the premium trial ended and now it's only 90 days for a free trial. They're very good and understanding about refunds. Just can't say I will stay with them after this. I need to test my stores, sometimes put them under development, or transfer....anyway, I didn't like having to search all over my stores for a couple of unknown charges this month. Apparently they sent out emails before their policy change, but again that store was down for the moment. Anyway, so Long Great App!
Edit: GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Above an beyond!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your honest review! We always welcome our user
's feedback, We'll work harder to make this app even better.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any further assistance or help. :)