POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Chrissy's Cruisin' Creations

My customers love being able to see what everyone is buying. They get to see what the hot items are and often find things they didn’t know they needed!

CantinhoDaAlexandra

j'ai utilisé cette aplication pour faire apparaitre de pop ups et c'est très bien, bon attendiment .

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

- Micah

Bonsai Clothing Co

This tool was very helpful in increasing the social proof needed for visitors to feel comfortable with my store and trust in its authenticity. I do believe this store helped drive further sales. Would definitely recommend this app to other store owners.

LOLA LUXE

Fantastic! Just what I needed. Hope it helps me make more sales. We will have to see. I am hopeful. Thanks!

Classyloft

love this app. Customer service is also amazing. They solve all my inquires promptly. I highly recommend it

September 17, 2021

- Micah

Mindfulmazing Shop

This app is great! So easy to use and has lots of options. If you are looking for a creative app to add sales proof this is for you!

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We hope the app brings you even more business and success!

Have a great one and stay safe!

Best,
Muhammad.

Kitty's Little Boutique

I used this app to help get more of my customers attention. Seen a big difference! Awesome app and easily accessible

September 18, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips. :)

-Waqas.

AmazeFane

i like this app its help me a lot really its a good app i really recommand for u all .............. <3

shop LEDVANCE Italia

Enjoy the experience with this app so far. Looks like we found the one we were looking for. The team is quite helpful.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Hamada Design

its new so havent used it yet but i was highly recommended it.
It seems like a great tool to bring confidence to potential customers which is a great.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your review, You can always contact us if you need any tips or suggestions. We hope this app brings in many extra sales for your store :)

-Waqas.