POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Muhua Shower

Nice APP!It helps me increase sales.I recommended it to my friends and they all use it now.Hope to have more features in the future

RĒDEEM

Easy to use. Support was very helpful and is willing to show me how everything is done. Basically simple to install. Now its time to see if i could generate some sales with this App.

GRJ Health

Looking forward to testing the app out. Curious to see if our conversion rates actually improve with the messaging.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for the review, We are really working forward to working with you, Do let us know if you need any further assistance :)

The Boot Doctor

Very useful app, done exactly what I needed it to and the customer service is great. Would definitely recommend over others.

January 13, 2022

We really appreciate the kind words, We're always put our users first and we're available for you 24/7.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Mve1997

I love this app! Great app! Shows when and where items are added to cart, and when people purchase.

January 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are delighted that you enjoy our app. :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
-Sally

Marix PH

this is great for business indeed. also the support is very helpful! no doubt this is one of the most useful app on your business!

January 13, 2022

Hi Marix, Thank you for the awesome review, We look forward to having you as our user, We are always available for you.

Mishlei 3110

Great customer service for questions or issues. I chatted with an agent at 5:00 am and was pleasantly surprised to get a response. The app works very well. Try the 90 day plan to see how it will work for you.

Fox-Rings

Best app that everyone needs on their store. Awesome and quick support as well. Download it and never look back

She & Luna

Outstanding experience!!! I liked the app very much, easy to install and friendly customer support! Strongly Advise!

Diamond Dreams Jewelry

Super easy UX, great fast customer service, and really great for new business owners. Thanks Micah for all of your help!