POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Bamzoo.in

Great app! Great customer service! I got my answers cleared very clearly. The staff is friendly too. The app itself is clean, efficient and it does whatever I wanted it to.

July 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review, Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Best,
Muhammad.

shootingpanel

I used this app to help me boost my conversion rate and it's really good at doing that. The customer service is good too

July 21, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

MC StoreGeeK

Aplicativo muito útil, ja esta me ajudando desde o inicio da loja... só tenho a agradecer!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti-BuzzPatch

i use this app for some pop up sales, such as the purchase and ad to cart. it's a nice app helps with sales and is easy to use.

July 17, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We hope that this app brings you alot of sales, Do let us know if you need assistance :)

-Waqas.

Mayari Jewelry

love it. Customer service is great and always ready to help. I will recommend this highly for anybody that owns a shopify website.

July 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your recommendation revs us up to continue improving our products and services to serve our valued customers like you.

--Jenny I,

Beard Octane

Great app, amazing so far! Should really boost our customer interactions, will update with more sooN!

Antony Morino

Great App for sales notifications! Would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for all types of pop up notifications.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

Favor Kreations

I used this app to help me see where customers are shopping from and what items they were choosen to purchase.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience with other store owners. I'm sure everyone will find this helpful :)

- Judith C.

Canvast Supply Co.

It's actually working! Converting visitors to customers! Very excited to see how it performs over the months.

July 20, 2021

And we're very excited to be part of your business! Thank you for allowing us to help you :)

- Judith C.

WETLOOK LIPGLOSS

I used this app today for the purpose of getting more customers. I think it's working just fine for free and you should try it too!