POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

The DenX Projects

I have used this app ever since I opened my store! They are always quick to reply and very helpful, this app is a must for all businesses!

Sale Today

Location Australia

great service, they helped me build my store into thousands of dollars worth of revenue, wow wow wow thanks

Luxx

This app is super useful, very easy to use and I've had a great experience with the support too. I highly recommend!

Dog Box SA

Location South Africa

Great! If you can afford this app, this is definitely the one to go for in order to increase revenues

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your recommendation.

RiseLikeShine

Location Belgium

The app was very easy to install and the settings can be quickly customized. There are lots of possibilities to choose from! We will surely greatly benefit from this very useful app. Great work!

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear you enjoy our app. It is a popular choice among many of our customers.

Thank you again for your kind words and for being such a wonderful customer.

- Sally

Alluring Luna

Sheila was super helpful and informational! She answered all my questions & was able to take care of my issue. The installation of this app is easy and works perfectly!

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

We really appreciate your business.

BioActivate

Much prettier than other apps! And good service. The installation was easy and smooth and its functions exactly how I hoped.

May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad about how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Megan's Pieces

The free trial was excellent and super easy set up! The customer service is superb (Shiela was great!) and I am very happy I came across their app! Definitely give it a try!

May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad about how much you like the app and that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

Karnox

awesome. get this for the pop needs. It is cheap and so easy to use i would recommend it to everyone. boosts sales

May 18, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

Digital Pharaoh UK

Very cool. Nice and simple and looks good too! It also doesn't get in the way too much when customers are using the site.

May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad about how much you like the app.