POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

2BETRUE

Great app and easy to install, would recommend to others in need of a sales notification app. Support is also easy to connect with via live chat.

ArchSocks

I used this app to help put in recent sales pop in my store to create social proof great and easy to use app

Pain Free Aussies

Awesome app and boosts your sales. Muhmmad from the team is the best guy ever, very helpful, very honest and supportive. Love their team and these guys are always happy to help. Thank you so much. Downlaod this app and increase the conversion score. 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Panda Lider

Very ggood! they could have some better pricing plans like 9 dolar plan or something like that but overall is good

Iamblessedhands Hair Products

I love this app its really good the pop ups help you get sales and helps the customer trust you. great app

Grace To Faith

This is a great app for social proof. It helps your store to appear trustworthy. The Sales Pop team are professional are always available to assist and respond quickly.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

RETAIL.HR

Very flexible and good app with great UX both on back end and front end side. Great tool for new shops and building shop credibility

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and write such a wonderful review. We hope to serve you again in the future. :)

Audace Apparel

Le service client est au top ! Ils ont dû etre à l’écoute afin de satisfaire chaque demande pour mieux utilisé l’application

November 22, 2021

Salut! Merci d'avoir pris le temps de donner votre avis. Nous sommes reconnaissants! Je transmettrai vos commentaires à notre équipe. Nous voulons nous assurer que votre voix est entendue alors que nous continuons à améliorer notre application et espérons vous servir à nouveau à l'avenir.

Anime Gallery

I used this app to bring more sales to my website. The customer service is superb and its really easy to use.

November 22, 2021

Hi Anime Gallery! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are grateful! We hope that the app will increase your sales even more. We are always available to assist you at any time. :)

Heavenmadescents

Took the second person Anna to correct pop ups for me and it worked. I'm ecstatic Thanks so much fast and courteous!!

November 21, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.
We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

-Anna