POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Positively Organic Skincare

I only installed this app so too soon to see if it increases our sales or not. I would prefer to review after a month of use.

Fashion Law

i used this app to help me working in my buisness, i really like it , it would be nice if it did better

Dragon's Soliloquy

Would be better suited for stores that already have a few orders. It can be annoying to shoppers. Reviews not working either.

LOST 21

no puedo actualizar mis preferencias porque te obliga a instalar otra aplicacion que impide la actualizacion.

Real Trap Drip

I just installed it. I will update my review after a few days of use. ..............................

FairUp

buggy as hell. it kinda works, and it kinda doesn't. so many things that can be improved that they haven't.

Ladies Evolution

Good App, It helped me building customers trust by showing them a PopUp with current an d past sales.

Jewel Candle

instylesista

IDK you've to review before using it?? how do I know if this would work on my site? just try and see

DLW Store

Une traduction correct en français serais cool mais sinon, appli très utile, je recommande vraiment cette application