Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Dragon's Soliloquy

Would be better suited for stores that already have a few orders. It can be annoying to shoppers. Reviews not working either.

LOST 21

no puedo actualizar mis preferencias porque te obliga a instalar otra aplicacion que impide la actualizacion.

Real Trap Drip

I just installed it. I will update my review after a few days of use. ..............................

FairUp

buggy as hell. it kinda works, and it kinda doesn't. so many things that can be improved that they haven't.

Ladies Evolution

Good App, It helped me building customers trust by showing them a PopUp with current an d past sales.

Jewel Candle

instylesista

IDK you've to review before using it?? how do I know if this would work on my site? just try and see

DLW Store

Une traduction correct en français serais cool mais sinon, appli très utile, je recommande vraiment cette application

omgtea

They are making me write this review before I can use the app. This review has to be 100 characters long.

Lazzy Kitty 🐾

I haven't found it helpful yet, and it's kind of annoying how persistent it is to get a review. May update later when I see progress