POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Megan's Pieces

The free trial was excellent and super easy set up! The customer service is superb (Shiela was great!) and I am very happy I came across their app! Definitely give it a try!

May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad about how much you like the app and that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

Karnox

awesome. get this for the pop needs. It is cheap and so easy to use i would recommend it to everyone. boosts sales

May 18, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

Digital Pharaoh UK

Very cool. Nice and simple and looks good too! It also doesn't get in the way too much when customers are using the site.

May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad about how much you like the app.

GorJusWhips

I just came across this app it seems to be pretty cool. I had question customer service was great.!,

May 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're glad that you like it.

Do let us know if you need anything else.

-Waqas.

Fashion Statement

I really like this app and Sheila was great at helping me. It helped me improve my sales. And whenever I had a problem I was able to get great support.

May 3, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are glad about how much you like the app. Rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Maree Ann Co

Location Australia

This app is really easy to set up/implement and looks great!! The customer service is amazing too! So glad I found this app!

Canva Home

Location France

Very good app! Allow adding a lot of trust to my customers. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.

THE WALL SNOB

Helps provide realtime social proof for visitors on the site. Really enjoying the flexibility of the pops and the look.

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are glad about how much you like the app.

Uggs&Moccasins4All

great help well done "Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app."

April 23, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, Do let us know if you need any further assistance :)

-Waqas.

Beard Market

When we start to use this app then the sales increased. It works very well. Also, customer service is super fast. Thank you.

April 21, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! We're glad it is helping you boost your business!

Do let us know if you need anything else. We are always happy to assist.

-Anna