POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

The Simplified Playroom

The paid plan seems promising. Just switched from the free plan. Glad Judith helped me out with my plan concern so efficiently

PAExpressionist

its really good & your service i really enjoyed. your support also was very helpful. they are very quickly respnd.

copacabana beachwear

And I am so glad I reached out for help.
I was here just afraid o would be charged and I was judging you guys, true story and mad. Then I said I will ask for help and I am getting this unbelievable customer from you Thomas! Which actually makes me want to succeed even more so I can have a Thomas on my team one day just to make my customers feel heard and care for like I am today! Amazing job!

PlazaTech

O APP é bem completo e simples de configurar, as customizações são um diferencial importante. Agradeço a toda equipe!.

expressgo.nl

The customer service is really good! Thomas from the support does his work really well! compliment for him!

The Real Raising Cubs

This is an outstanding app with so many features. The support was fast, courteous and very helpful. I highly recommend this app for any store.

Simple Bag Co.

So far this app has been great. The team was very easy to work with and has helped me with any questions I had. I do recommend!

New Thin

Customer service rep Judith was very helpful today with resolving some issues I was having. She was courteous and responses were prompt. My daughter is a store owner and she recommended this app for my store as well so I look forward to more great experiences. Thank you Sales Pop

Rebecca Lynn Illustration

Super easy app to set up and their customer service was super helpful and responsive! Thanks Judith :)

Tower Press

Love this app so far! Definitely a great way to build trust with potential clients. I had a few questions about some settings and Thomas was incredibly helpful.