POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

ICONICA NORWAY

Clean, and efficient social proof, that will increase your sales. Reactive customer service, Sally was very helpful. The only negative part is to have to contact customer service to remove the branding on the pop up (For free).

November 19, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your business! I will be passing your comments on to our team. We want to make sure your voice is heard as we continue to improve our app. We’re here for you at any time. :)

-Sally

Freego USA

very powerful tool, i can't wait to start it, before that, i have tried another tool, but had low efficiency.

November 19, 2021

We appreciate your review, We can't wait to work with you.

Do let us know if you need any tips or help :)

-Waqas.

Lorna Gemstone Jewelry

I used this app to create urgency and allow potential and current customers to see what items have been bought recently. When dealing with customer service I always had a good experience.

November 18, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much. Stay safe!

somethingseriously

Would like to thank Anna from the CS department for the kind assistance. very sweet and friendly. Got my problem solved without any issues

November 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Wall Street Snaps

didn't really notice more sales on my page after using the app. but great service and customer service. I would recommend trying it out! :)

November 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share a review! It truly means a lot to everyone on the team.

We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

Avenco® Mattress

It’s the first time to use, but this UI is easy to operate, and the whole process has a good experience. Now I’m going to try to see if it’s useful to customers.

November 19, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, We are always available for you if you need help to boost your sales :)

-Waqas.

PerfeiTop

This app is great for offering a more professional design to your customers and to increasing sales. Highly recommended

November 17, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly mean a lot to us!
Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Dream Haus Boutique

I seen this app on someone else's store and I believe it will help create the urgency to purchase and increase conversions.

November 30, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

The Curl Haven

This app really helps and customer service is amazing! I had an issue and customer service was able to provide prompt service to my issue.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Happy Peeps

I really enjoy this app and i believe it makes a difference as a costumer can see others have purchased.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!