POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Dallas Streetwear

Great interface and customer service! Would like to be able to make the pop-ups slightly smaller on mobile devices, since the screen is smaller.

Brenlux

Sally was amazing and very patient with me, I love this app so far! She was always quick to respond and always ready to assist.

MenaMart

Location Lebanon

I needed some help setting up the app with my Shopify Store and I opened Live Chat.
To my luck, Sally answered and she helped me with everything in details, that was the best customer experience I've ever got!
999/10.

MULTI

this app is great!!!! looks great so there's not much tweaking to the design you have to do and also customer service is very helpful ☻

Rasiké

Location Denmark

nice app and nice helping sdasdsadasdsasdasdasdasrffdsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadadasd

doodlesbynaomi

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Nice support, was quick to reply to my help request!!
Looking forward to using it for my upcoming store launch, have seen it used before in friend's shops!

August 13, 2022

Thank you for your kind review, We appreciate it. Do let us know if you need any further assistance or tips :)

-Waqas.

Heavenly Woke

Accommodating and super lovely Customer Service team! They are quick to respond, and the app is handy. Ensure you understand the plans because you'll be charged more depending on the amount of visits!

Blaque Phoenix Creations

The app is great for building customers to your site. It shows in-depth customer views and sales so visitors know that you are not only getting sales and visits but what your most popular products are.

August 30, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad about how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

OFFICIAL KINGDOM

This app works effectually and is appreciated greatly ! I would recommend it if you're looking for an app to help scale your business.

August 2, 2022

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. It enables us to continue to improve and provide the best service possible to customers like you. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

- Sally

Biolusa

Location Brazil

Excelente! Design bonito e funcionalidades fáceis de programar! Testado, usado e aprovado. Vale o que cobra