Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

S&S Paradise Collection

Easy and Effective tool for your store to show and give people the satisfaction that others are purchasing products and that the site is a safe Sales pop is a great tool to have for your store

TokTok Beauty

Great app so far, never had one problem, fast response. It works well on our website(toktokbeauty.com) and visually friendly.

B.LeChelle Accessories

Just what I was looking for! I saw this pop up on other stores, I'm really excited that I found it.

TWENTY7TWENTY6

Must have!!!! love this app. anyone that is selling anything needs this app lets customers know when some else is buying from your store

frogsnotpigeons

Still on the free version so only limited options. But yep - pretty good. Hope to be on the pro version shortly

Bambooda

Works like magic! Perfect for any shop, it drives customers towards cart in a strategic manner. Pop can be customized and love the friendly app interface! Customer service is prompt and to the point!

Comics n Pop

*UPDATED REVIEW*
After being contacted and helped with customer support (very painless process) it is now setup and working perfectly. Actually took no time at all and looks great. Customer service is top notch, better than alot of company's I have dealt with!

*ORIGINAL REVIEW*
Cant work out how to import orders, documents section no help and the video for it was nothing like what I had.

August 31, 2020

Hi! We can help you to import previous events on our end. We sent an email, please contact us back :)

Curato Home

Hey team love the app it has been working really well! I can't see Sales Pop on any of my devices and incognito mode at the moment... can you please advise? Thanks!

estarcase

it is the best sales pop app I used ,Easy to set up ,Highly recommended for everyone to use ........

dormbud

helped make my website better I hope this adds to some conversions for my website because I really like this