POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited August 13, 2019

I used this app to help boost my product, I also used this app to get a notification. And this is my first time using it.

Shopify
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 5, 2019

Ruim, dificil de mexer e ainda não entrega o prometido.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

2kprime
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
July 28, 2019

comecei a suar agora , mais tarde quando eu tiver alguma informação melhor para falar sobre o produtro eu falo oque eu achei

comprasdodia
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
July 25, 2019

Downloaded this app but it won't show sales pops on my store - I've tried everything. Sent 3 emails to support and no response. I know this app is free but the customer service is non-existent so I'll find another app instead, even if I have to pay

Lily & Him
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited August 29, 2019

Great idea. However Images are not appearing as they should be in the popup. I have emailed support 3 times and have still not received a reply from them. Not sure where to go from here. I'll give them another 2 days to reply and then I'll be removing the app and going elsewhere. Update: 29th August 2019 They didn't get back to me with a resolution to the problem so I removed the app completely.

Chillco Coolers
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 9, 2019

não estou entendendo como funciona, vocês poderiam criar tutoriais para ajudar os usuários. Não consigo entender o app.

Preciso de ajuda

aressa
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited July 8, 2019

i still new to use this apps
but it still easy to use and not to sure what to doe any why does need to made review first

Chill Is Good
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
July 8, 2019

I've had nothing but issues. No response from anyone. Just a we'll get back to you and nothing... Creates ongoing issues to website.

ShopLotusOnline
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 17, 2019

Wont work for me d j jk j . jnjnjnhjnjhnjhnhjnhjnbhjbghjbghbhbhbuybuybnuynbuynunununu nu nu nu n unb u nu nu n un un

Primal Jerseys
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 9, 2019

Tried to fix a bug in the app, but the customer service is poor and lacking in fulfilling their promises. No follow up or response after some time. After two weeks still not working....

Atelier D'Afrique