POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

2kprime

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Ruim, dificil de mexer e ainda não entrega o prometido.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

comprasdodia

Time spent using app 43 minutes

comecei a suar agora , mais tarde quando eu tiver alguma informação melhor para falar sobre o produtro eu falo oque eu achei

Lily & Him

Downloaded this app but it won't show sales pops on my store - I've tried everything. Sent 3 emails to support and no response. I know this app is free but the customer service is non-existent so I'll find another app instead, even if I have to pay

Chillco Coolers

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great idea. However Images are not appearing as they should be in the popup. I have emailed support 3 times and have still not received a reply from them. Not sure where to go from here. I'll give them another 2 days to reply and then I'll be removing the app and going elsewhere. Update: 29th August 2019 They didn't get back to me with a resolution to the problem so I removed the app completely.

aressa

Location Brazil

não estou entendendo como funciona, vocês poderiam criar tutoriais para ajudar os usuários. Não consigo entender o app.

Preciso de ajuda

Chill Is Good

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

i still new to use this apps
but it still easy to use and not to sure what to doe any why does need to made review first

ShopLotusOnline

I've had nothing but issues. No response from anyone. Just a we'll get back to you and nothing... Creates ongoing issues to website.

Primal Jerseys

Time spent using app About 2 months

Wont work for me d j jk j . jnjnjnhjnjhnjhnhjnhjnbhjbghjbghbhbhbuybuybnuynbuynunununu nu nu nu n unb u nu nu n un un

Atelier D'Afrique

Location Netherlands

Tried to fix a bug in the app, but the customer service is poor and lacking in fulfilling their promises. No follow up or response after some time. After two weeks still not working....

GradeProduct

Cool app. A little complicated to use but once you get a hang of it, it becomes a breeze. And the app is free.

May 30, 2019

Hi! We will contact you directly via email. We'd love to hear your feedback and see how we can improve :)