POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Lily & Him

Downloaded this app but it won't show sales pops on my store - I've tried everything. Sent 3 emails to support and no response. I know this app is free but the customer service is non-existent so I'll find another app instead, even if I have to pay

Chillco Coolers

Great idea. However Images are not appearing as they should be in the popup. I have emailed support 3 times and have still not received a reply from them. Not sure where to go from here. I'll give them another 2 days to reply and then I'll be removing the app and going elsewhere. Update: 29th August 2019 They didn't get back to me with a resolution to the problem so I removed the app completely.

aressa

não estou entendendo como funciona, vocês poderiam criar tutoriais para ajudar os usuários. Não consigo entender o app.

Preciso de ajuda

Chill Is Good

i still new to use this apps
but it still easy to use and not to sure what to doe any why does need to made review first

ShopLotusOnline

I've had nothing but issues. No response from anyone. Just a we'll get back to you and nothing... Creates ongoing issues to website.

Primal Jerseys

Wont work for me d j jk j . jnjnjnhjnjhnjhnhjnhjnbhjbghjbghbhbhbuybuybnuynbuynunununu nu nu nu n unb u nu nu n un un

Atelier D'Afrique

Tried to fix a bug in the app, but the customer service is poor and lacking in fulfilling their promises. No follow up or response after some time. After two weeks still not working....

GradeProduct

Cool app. A little complicated to use but once you get a hang of it, it becomes a breeze. And the app is free.

May 30, 2019

Hi! We will contact you directly via email. We'd love to hear your feedback and see how we can improve :)

Draebel

owner not checking in with shopify, app install is broken. why trust the app when you can't even install it. choose another free one.

Ma Vahiné 🌸

App is not working good - images are not showing. I asked for help but no answer. Not recommended sorry