Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Chill Is Good

i still new to use this apps
but it still easy to use and not to sure what to doe any why does need to made review first

ShopLotusOnline

I've had nothing but issues. No response from anyone. Just a we'll get back to you and nothing... Creates ongoing issues to website.

Primal Jerseys

Wont work for me d j jk j . jnjnjnhjnjhnjhnhjnhjnbhjbghjbghbhbhbuybuybnuynbuynunununu nu nu nu n unb u nu nu n un un

Atelier D'Afrique

Tried to fix a bug in the app, but the customer service is poor and lacking in fulfilling their promises. No follow up or response after some time. After two weeks still not working....

GradeProduct

Cool app. A little complicated to use but once you get a hang of it, it becomes a breeze. And the app is free.

May 30, 2019

Hi! We will contact you directly via email. We'd love to hear your feedback and see how we can improve :)

Draebel

owner not checking in with shopify, app install is broken. why trust the app when you can't even install it. choose another free one.

Ma Vahiné 🌸

App is not working good - images are not showing. I asked for help but no answer. Not recommended sorry

fitguru.ro

Full of bugs.

- I notified support about a simple thing, that the pop-up shows however you can't close it when you push the X like it should... nothing was fixed until now, several days later
- meanwhile the popup window DOES NOT SHOW any more in any way, so a few days later it simply stopped working completely even tho' it's enabled.

I am using a Shopify standard theme, Minimal.

Valhalla Leathers

Works great...until it completely wipes your theme and makes you start from scratch. I don't know why or how but I'm having to rebuild my whole store because of this app.

athletesarmour

Do not use this app. Once I installed the app I noticed a "empty white bar" across the whole bottom of the home page, visible on desktop and mobile. After uninstalling the app the White bar is still there and you can go to my site and see it for yourself. Contacted support and they have to get back to me about it. I have to either find and edit the code manually or completely change themes now since their support team wont get back to me.