Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

CUENA

cfffffffffffvcvdv rgbgbgbgbergbfbegbefbbdbdbdgbdgbdgbdgdfbddgdbdgbdgbgdgbdddbdgdbfbbfdbdfbdbdbdbdbdb

Premier Spirit

I do n't know how to use this app. this is not a good app as it is saying to give reviews to the same app

Lyam B2C

I'm trying the app..... ...................................................... ......................................

TIGERS STYLE SHOP

I just now installed application. Haven't seen yet how it works on my store. I'll check now and update if I don't like it.
i hope it will work smoothly

BullDoggyMerch

Hard to navigate with interface and spammy buttons all over.

Will see how it works once I've actually managed to use it properly. Super spammy and forced to leave a review in order to get rid of some of the spam and "get started"!

Won't even let me reply or post this review unless I write something with more than 100 characters. According to the word count though I have over 400 characters yet this review isn't good enough apparently!

diafarz

I will see how it works but i think this app will bring me more costumers. Now, i will try it and we will see

Kitchland

Not yet sure how to create custom pop ups and what's the SEO tool? Let me know here if you can. Thanks)

Kids NewLand

The app is easily installed and has a clear walk-through for setting up and customizing popups according to preference.

Sugarandspicebabyshop

Its crazy that they don't create a pop up for each item sold. If a customer orders several things you only get a pop up for one item. They need to fix that and then it'd be five star worthy.

Melanin Inspired