Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Golden Chic Online

I have had this installed for about a week now and I love the concept and I want to love this app but it doesn't seem to import all my sales despite re-importing them at the advice of the support team. Also, I see a lot of add to carts but then I don't see the abandoned carts...so I am not entirely sure I trust all the data it claims to be capturing. I am going to give it a little more time to see if things improve before I revisit my rating.

Tall Girl Magic

I haven't had opportunity to use the app yet. I'm still in the set up process of my store. However, I added this app to my store & began customizing it to my page. I could not get the app to enable due to a bug. Someone at SalesPop was able to get that moved over for me while I was at work. That was very helpful & greatly appreciated! I'll return to do another review once my store has launched & I've had my first sale! Thanks!

Export Point

Rjishop

eu gostou bastante do app. esta me ajudando a vender mais.
bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla

My Leather Wallet

I only just installed the app, but so far it looks great and extremely easy to use, easy instructions to follow
Very Good.

Lemusk Co.

aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Deineweltshop

I love the designs and I think this is such a helpful app! Really helps small businesses save money over hiring a developer for their order printer templates. On top of that, the customer service is absolutely top notch. Bjorn took the time to work ...

Bonfas Outlet

ainda estou analisando, porem tem indicios de ser otimo e que vai poder futuramente me ajudar muito.

Ninevet

Por ahora sólo ha sincronizado 1 pedido, parece que tarda en actualizarse. Si no lo hace bien tendré que eliminarla :(

Onagra Belleza al Natural

Apenas la estoy utilizando a ver como funciona, por lo que daré mi reseña mas adelante por lo pronto espero cumpla lo que necesito