POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Ironangelsfashion

I will rate this app I will check back to see how it works
This is a review to get the app to work

otseiword

Location Brazil

Muito Legal, Só não consegui visualizar inda. Acho que vou conseguir quando sair alguma venda. Pode ser! Mas de resto, atendendo o que promete, penso que será muito bom!

Yor'Addiction

haven't used the app yet, but I'm gearing towards it now... will let you all know how it turns out..

Zen and Ether

The app was easy to install but unfortunately it just stopped working out the blue. It has great features like telling you when someone has added a product to cart but since it seems to stop working after a certain amount of pops I had to downgrade my rating.

Eclipse Boutique

When shopping on other sites, I am more likely to go ahead and purchase something if I see that it is selling quick. Hopefully, this makes more customers actually follow through with their purchase.

Center Tech SA

Location Brazil

foi excelente adorei o aplicativo e quero continuar usando, se ele nao ficar chato né pq fica pedindo 100 caracteres. Coisa besta.

Extraordinary Trends

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I'm just trying this out I hope it works. Can't wait to see what it does. If it works good I will leave another review.

Generic247

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am quite new using this app. I am curious and very much looking forward to see how this app unfold. However its worth saying, so far so good.

The Baw$e House

Time spent using app Over 1 year

JUST GOT THE APP. HAVENT USED IT YET. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW IT ALL WORKS OUT. LETS MAKE SOME SALES !!

MyBabyCollection

Location Indonesia

this app does very well, please try it and let see how this app helps you and boost your sales immediately