POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Cozy Sexy Cool

This app encourages other people to shop by showing what items people are adding to their carts. The only thing that was tricky was the subscription. I had an issue staying on the free account. However; the customer service is fantastic and they fixed the situation swiftly.

September 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

-Micah

Winterchild Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 year

The free app has been good, it does convert into sales however, the 100 free sessions get used up early in the month so for a lot of each month, it is turned off by Sales Pop. This is fair though as they are giving me the 100 free sessions. I am not prepared to pay the Pro Plan pricing at this time but believe that it would be worthwhile to do so as it definitely did convert to actual sales.

September 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with SalesPop! We appreciate every insight.

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Micah

KEICO

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

20 Oct 2021 - Thank you Micah for the generosity and professional assist! Truely thankful to you. 25 Sep 2021 - This App is great and easy to use, very friendly and professional, thankful to Sally for the quick response, she's doing excellent :) It's a Wonderful app to increase sales however i feel that there can still be improvements to perfect it even further. Cheers! Sadly there's no more free plan now and only Pro Plan. None the less, Recommended if you utilize it! www.keico.sg

September 25, 2021

Thank you for your review, Keico. We're happy to be able to assist you. :) It's always our pleasure. I'll relay your feedback to our team. Also, thank you for recommending our app. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

- Sally

Sofayah

Location Guadeloupe

Didn't really use the app, so can't rate it accurately. But very fast and effective client support, so giving them 4 stars for it - Muhammad there found a solution in less than 10mn for a billing problem I had. Waiting now to be refunded. Will let you know.

Squared Limited

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I loved how it showed not only purchases but added to carts. A bit recently you could change the color of the pop up. I do wish there was more that went with the free plan at times. It would entice me to use the app more often.

September 24, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback, assisting our users, and having great customer service is one of our top priorities. We are available 24/7 if you need assistance :)

Best,
Muhammad.

WaifuDynamics

Location Poland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Definitively a popular conversion method, I'm sure a lot of stores benefit from this app
Been using it for a while but the free plan does not allow metrics so i can't vouch for the effectiveness

September 22, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback, We hope this app brings in alot of extra sales for your store! We are always available if you need help :)

-Waqas

Holiday Hero’s

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing customer service, and great experience speaking with them. Any questions or concerns you have they are understanding and helpful. Excellent human interaction in a bot filled automated world.

September 21, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.
We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

-Anna

T-BOO, LLC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I LIKE THIS APP, IT HELPS TO VALIDATE MY SALES AND HELP CUSTOMERS SEE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY PURCHASING ITEMS AND ADDING ITEMS TO THEIR CART FROM MY STORE. I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT HELPS OTHER BUYERS FEEL MORE CONFIDENT WITH THEIR PURCHASES

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it, Do let us know if you need any assistance :)

-Anna

Beauty of the Belle

Time spent using app 9 minutes

App helps maintain sales and show social proof for my boutique however I wish there were more branding features

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback.

Best,
Muhammad.

Speed Mount

Location Switzerland

Would have given 5 stars, if the app allowed to customize the pop-up icon. Except from that, great app! I am not using it for long enough to define whether or not it significantly improves our sales

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review, We are actively working on improving our app, We appreciate your suggestions, Do let us know if you need any assistance! :)

-Waqas.