POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

T-BOO, LLC

I LIKE THIS APP, IT HELPS TO VALIDATE MY SALES AND HELP CUSTOMERS SEE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY PURCHASING ITEMS AND ADDING ITEMS TO THEIR CART FROM MY STORE. I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT HELPS OTHER BUYERS FEEL MORE CONFIDENT WITH THEIR PURCHASES

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it, Do let us know if you need any assistance :)

-Anna

Beauty of the Belle

App helps maintain sales and show social proof for my boutique however I wish there were more branding features

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback.

Best,
Muhammad.

Speed Mount

Would have given 5 stars, if the app allowed to customize the pop-up icon. Except from that, great app! I am not using it for long enough to define whether or not it significantly improves our sales

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review, We are actively working on improving our app, We appreciate your suggestions, Do let us know if you need any assistance! :)

bellizi.com

i used this app to take advantage of the popusps to encourage clients to buy my products aan to have more sales

August 23, 2021

Thank you for the review! Do let us know if you need any assistance to boost your sales further! :)

UtensiliU

Gostei de tudo. Podia ser mais pratica apenas na parte de configuração da zona, país e tempo do pop up.

August 23, 2021

Obrigado pela revisão! Deixe-nos saber se você tem mais sugestões, sempre bem-vindos comentários :)

-Waqas

eatmybabyco

great app to provide social proof for new stores. the initial default settings had to be changed as it was popping up too much on our website. changing the settings was easy. we got moved to the next tier automatically and consequently charged extra above our plan, however that was fixed by customer service.

August 23, 2021

We appreciate the review! Do let us know if you have anymore suggestions, We always welcome feedback :)

ARTIZAEN

The app seems to be doing a good job of providing that social proof that websites require to attract customers - Still early days with the app so hopefully the good times will continue

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you find our app helpful.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

RubberStamps.com

Pretty good, easy implementation. Good customer support. Easy to navigate and set up, looks good overall.

August 4, 2021

Thanks for the review! We hope you come to find the app very useful for your business. Feel free to contact us if you need any additional assistance or tips.

Best,
Muhammad.

Florals Blooming

I think this is a solid app. Great for providing social proof for new stores which can defiantly increase your conversions. I think it something that everyone should give a try at least one.

August 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Eccentric Beauty Products LLC

Good app for new stores, I like it because it makes my store look busy. I recommend this app. The app did stop working out of no where but I contact the support center and they was very helpful.

July 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We're glad to know that we were able to provide you with the services that you deserve. Rest assured that the improvements in our products and services will not stop in providing you with reliable results and quality.

-Jenny I,