Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    81% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    14% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

41 - 50 of 237 reviews

Elegantstoolstore.com

I am still starting on shopify and hope this app will increase sale conversion when the store is live

lojazmaxx

I'm still testing, when I have more experience, I will be able to comment better, for now I will not give it a very high score

Shop Lopes 1

Ainda não testei. Vou verificar e depois vejo se tem resultado. Preciso testar ok, para depois dar uma opinião.

Pristine Whites

I've read a lot of positive reviews about this app & how convenient it is. Looking forward to giving it ago.

Safe Ofertas

Esse é o melhor APP! Utilizo em todas as minhas lojas. Conversão foi de 30% à 80%. Parabéns aos dev's!

Forever Tikes

I am just installing it so I don't have any experience using it yet. I am looking forward to trying it out to see how it works.

LojaLB

Ainda não vi se da ou nao resultado. Estou usando o app para avaliar meus resultados. Espero que aumente minhas conversões.

OH!CRYSTAL

it disable by itself many times, please fix it
it disable by itself many times, please fix it
it disable by itself many times, please fix it

ColorBottle

Nice App to use but too much pop up. I think you can improve that without lose some users ! I'm going to try it

gold28

So complicated to understand. Maybe you can put it on Portuguese languere, its better for us. tnhanks