POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Doug Flückiger Drawings

Time spent using app About 2 years

I was looking for a popup creator that would allow me to gain subscribers, but that's not what this app does. Apparently it creates a little window in the corner of your screen that says "Someone in [place] ordered [product] [x time] ago." I like those and will use it on my site for now, but I wish I'd understood that before installing it.

Other curious practices: If you want a different template for your little window, you have to check a box causing a "like" on Facebook. I don't like it enough to check the box, and I don't like being manipulated. Also: I checked the reviews before installing and many of them came from just today (are they just plugging in today's date?), and many of them seemed to be fake—or in Portuguese.

Golden Chic Online

I have had this installed for about a week now and I love the concept and I want to love this app but it doesn't seem to import all my sales despite re-importing them at the advice of the support team. Also, I see a lot of add to carts but then I don't see the abandoned carts...so I am not entirely sure I trust all the data it claims to be capturing. I am going to give it a little more time to see if things improve before I revisit my rating.

Tall Girl Magic

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I haven't had opportunity to use the app yet. I'm still in the set up process of my store. However, I added this app to my store & began customizing it to my page. I could not get the app to enable due to a bug. Someone at SalesPop was able to get that moved over for me while I was at work. That was very helpful & greatly appreciated! I'll return to do another review once my store has launched & I've had my first sale! Thanks!

Export Point

Rjishop

Location Brazil

eu gostou bastante do app. esta me ajudando a vender mais.
bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla

My Leather Wallet

Location Australia

I only just installed the app, but so far it looks great and extremely easy to use, easy instructions to follow
Very Good.

Lemusk Co.

Time spent using app 20 minutes

aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasdasddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Deineweltshop

Location Germany

I love the designs and I think this is such a helpful app! Really helps small businesses save money over hiring a developer for their order printer templates. On top of that, the customer service is absolutely top notch. Bjorn took the time to work ...

Bonfas Outlet

Location Brazil

ainda estou analisando, porem tem indicios de ser otimo e que vai poder futuramente me ajudar muito.

Ninevet

Location Spain

Por ahora sólo ha sincronizado 1 pedido, parece que tarda en actualizarse. Si no lo hace bien tendré que eliminarla :(