POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Zoom Essential

App has worked perfectly with minimal technical errors. The only issue I faced was settled professionally within the same day by a customer service rep. I have even upgraded to the paid plan as my conversion rate was boosted significantly. Thanks for creating this app!

Vape Falcon

Solid app that seems to provide relevant and timely purchase notifications on the front end. Good support.

BajaTiki

Really enjoying this app, it has added needed visual energy to my brand new shopify store.Thank you!

GOSPEL BBQ

Great app so far and customer service was quick to assist me with a setting I had set up that would not allow the sales but she fixed it quickly for me. Great help !

SoBaely

Very fast support thanks! there is some missing features but they help you fix it fast. thank you s a

' Unapologetic Culture '

When I had issues I was immediately helped ! The people are super friendly and the app makes the website look aesthetically great !

November 6, 2020

Hi! The charge was generated after your 7-day trial period ended. We've sent an email, please reach out back :)

ellie + co.

I love love love the UI! Features are easy to use and customizable. I use it to show activity on my site. It works as advertised.

YONICQUE BOUTIQUE

I had a superior experience with this app. The representatives were knowledgeable, fast, and very compassionate. We worked on my issue for 2 days because I am extremely picky and I have real OCD when it comes to trying new things. I appreciate how they did not over look my concerns and they helped me. Everything is perfect now and I truly love it!!!!!

Pingo Apparel

I've been using this app for a few months now. I love how user friendly is, and also they are always quick at responding, should you have any questions or concerns. I only wish it was a little cheaper :)

Lashe and more

amazing app >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>