POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Caroline and Company

I am a new user to this app so but so far I am loving it! It looks amazing on my website. Great support team as well. Highly recommend.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it, Do let us know if you need any assistance :)

LuxxGirls

easy to use with nice themes for the pops and nice customer support for any questions or help needed!

Toppen Prylar

Best app ever! Converts millions of sales! Ive used it to three of my stores and find this app a must if you want to higher your conversion rate. Gives alot of trust. Thank you for very fast and good support.

September 6, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your recommendation.

Rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

-Shiela

Enhance Me Beauty

Great app!! I love to see who pops up and where they are from! Micah was goos at helping me with my Plan!

Adorethelook

Great app! Ana was my messenger representative and she did everything correctly I asked for without any problems!

Cooper's Treats

This app clearly improved my site's conversion rate after installation. Also, I disagreed with their billing (my usage was right around the 10k/month visitor threshold, and they billed me at the higher side of that when I thought it should be the lower side of it), and their customer service responded promptly and resolved the issue reasonably.

brightwellness

We've been using the app. It works really well. We believe our business will thrive thanks to this app

Hops-Merchandise

I used this app to easily be able to see how many people are viewing my store. And it worked like a charm! Highly recommend.

USA Fashion Masks

Great app! I tried other similar ones but they didn't have features that this one has. I would highly recommend. Great customer service too!

Raw Cut Skateboards

Great app! And customer service. Being able to upload your own background image is the reason why I choose this app. I highly recommend to give this app a try.

September 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

- Alessandro