POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

BDstore

Excellent product, fast delivery, easy to communicate, i will be ordering more in the future, keep it up for the good work.
Thanks.

Purge mask

Works amazing! I did increase my conversions by up to 2% on my entire shop. I even added it to another shop, and it has increased the conversion rate there as well.. So thank you!

Minituning

Very nice design but they force you to do an review. Hopefully it will work and support my shop. Good work !

click&go

super pratique je recommande fortement
énormément de retour positif ainsi que de panier valide grace a cette appli
a installer sans problemes

High5USA

very good is work thanks thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

SWAN-BEAUTY

Since i ve never used the application again... it's kinda strange to ask to give some reviews or feedback before using it, so by principle i put 3 stars and will come back to update it... hope for giving much more stars...

Black Eyed Clothing

Great. Exactly what i was looking for. It brings many purchases. Most of all it's free. Really great app !

WininShop

I used this app for Sales Popups and it is elegant and nice solution. I would only ad feature to have pop ups jump out on a random pace. That would be lovely.

Task Runner

This app is great for displaying recent orders, being able to customize display options is great for fitting the layout of our store. We highly recommend this app for all stores!

Gigi Trendz

My experience has been amazing and I am so excited to see what other results my store will have because of this app.