POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

minimalist-me

ONE OF THE BEST FREE APPS OUT THERE, if you want to increase your sales, download it now! you'll see the difference in your performance!

Sicem Sales

So far has been good! :) I just placed it and I liked that it has a wizard set up which all stores should have.

Pursue Color

This APP helm to analyze some important data,it can show my store looks a bit busy, to attract more customer

Inti Trends

I really love this app it is wonderfull and highly recomend in order to gve credibility to your stores

Gold Beams

I really love it. thanks a lot! Great app. Very easy to install and operate through! Would recommend it to anyone. Good job guys

Lumicharge- LED Lamp and More

The app is very easy to install and quickly integrates with the store front. Will have to use it few more weeks to really understand how the app benefits.
Very easy to install.

Vamify

Looks great. i love the design with the circle at the beginning and the easy to customize structure when you install the app

Muscle Bottles

Very helpful app. Has been working with it for 2 weeks and it's going great so far! Lovin it and highly recommend it for an online store...

TIGERS STYLE SHOP

I just now installed application. Haven't seen yet how it works on my store. I'll check now and update if I don't like it.
i hope it will work smoothly

Nutrients&Vitamins N&V

Useful thus far. I will certainly keep using it for the near future. It appears to have a significant psychological effect on customers.